cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

credit card / web stream??

HAMMER Offline
Junior Poster

credit card / web stream??
Hi Guys, i wondered if i want to pay via credit card and watch the web-stream which number do i call?

MORE IMPORTANT -

Also when watching on the t.v.,, if you subscribe can you then call all 3 channels? or do you need to register with all 3 channels ?
11-01-2010 21:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HAMMER Offline
Junior Poster

bang babes RIP OFF, not that i expected anything else!!
Just a little note to all of you considering using the discreet credit card service.

Every time you 'top up' you are supposed to get 20 mins of time.

BUUUUUUUUUUUULLSHIT

I have done it a few times now and it ALWAYS only gives you 17 mins.

But this is just a case of, 'lets say its 20 mins and give the mugs 17 each time', they wont complain because of the adult nature of our product..

Clearly states 20 mins on the website and on all the t.v. channels.

When you call the customer service number,,, just an answer phone message, and of course, no call back.

I am taking this all the way, I'm single and have no problem admitting to using the service, so lets see where I get with it.

I wonder if anyone from teasemetv reads this forum and has the minerals to reply?

Im not going to say what I do for a living, but lets just say they have ripped the wrong person off. Big GrinBig Grin

Call me an idiot for using my card,,, i know, i know,, what can I say, I had a hard on.Bounce
13-01-2010 21:23
andytee Offline
Junior Poster

RE: bang babes RIP OFF, not that i expected anything else!!
go for it mate good luck
13-01-2010 21:41
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

RE: bang babes RIP OFF, not that i expected anything else!!
(13-01-2010 21:23 )HAMMER Wrote:  Just a little note to all of you considering using the discreet credit card service.

Every time you 'top up' you are supposed to get 20 mins of time.

BUUUUUUUUUUUULLSHIT

I have done it a few times now and it ALWAYS only gives you 17 mins.

But this is just a case of, 'lets say its 20 mins and give the mugs 17 each time', they wont complain because of the adult nature of our product..

Clearly states 20 mins on the website and on all the t.v. channels.

When you call the customer service number,,, just an answer phone message, and of course, no call back.

I am taking this all the way, I'm single and have no problem admitting to using the service, so lets see where I get with it.

I wonder if anyone from teasemetv reads this forum and has the minerals to reply?

Im not going to say what I do for a living, but lets just say they have ripped the wrong person off. Big GrinBig Grin

Call me an idiot for using my card,,, i know, i know,, what can I say, I had a hard on.Bounce
agree with you mate, treat the customers who pay their wages like jerks, let me know how you get on, i'm also about to complain about misleading broadcasting advertising.bladewaveeek

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
13-01-2010 22:07