Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

RIP Hotel Voyeur

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RIP Hotel Voyeur
Now that Lilly has made her post in this forum I can make mine. I was waiting until someone spilt the beans from within Hotel Voyeur.

The fact of the matter is that the scum that run the channel have pulled off their usual trick, which is to dump the company that operates the channel and start up a new one. Starting a 'Phoenix' company is a classic ploy, relying on the laws of limited liability to evade the debts of the previous company.

It probably happened When McQueens Angels became Hotel Voyeur a couple of years ago, and it will happen this Friday at 9pm when Hotel Voyeur disappears and becomes Angels TV.

This means that all our favourite girls including Lilly, Selena, Courtney, Tammy, Juicy Lucy, Roxy, etc etc will be left being owed literally thousands of pounds each, with very little hope of being paid. They will also have lost their jobs.

Utterly despicable.

This is a warning to any model (or indeed crew member) who is considering getting involved with the new 914 - it's probably best to stay away for your own good. The company that will run Angels TV on 914 is new and the management are not to be blamed for the sins of 'Over 18 TV', but it's clear that whatever the new company is called it is simply a front to shield the people that are behind HV from previous liabilities. Furthermore, they will continue to profit from the new company.

I feel strongly that Ofcom should look more closely into the credentials of the people that are behind these channels.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2010 12:36 by Digital Dave.)
14-01-2010 03:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: RIP Hotel Voyeur
Hmm i had heard they were gunna be taken over this friday. But if whats gunna happen is what you have said in your post that is just wrong. An i am really disappointed if it is. Also have know for a while the girls have been doing shifts but not been paied.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2010 04:23 by Wazo.)
14-01-2010 04:13
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(14-01-2010 04:13 )Wazo Wrote:  Hmm i had heard they were gunna be taken over this friday. But if whats gunna happen is what you have said in your post that is just wrong. An i am really disappointed if it is. Also have know for a while the girls have been doing shifts but not been paied.

Lilly's post says it all, but her situation is no different to any of the other girls, sadly.
14-01-2010 04:25
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the forum DD.

Hopefully the post can remain up as a potential warning to those who may fall into the same situation as Lilly.
14-01-2010 05:57
a4024603 Offline

No, it's not criminal. It's perfectly legal to form a new company from the remnants of a failed company.
14-01-2010 11:07
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(14-01-2010 11:07 )a4024603 Wrote:  No, it's not criminal. It's perfectly legal to form a new company from the remnants of a failed company.
yeah but it should be criminal, just like the mp's/lord's getting their backs scratched by the corporations, look at blair lapping it up, same will be brown.They look down their noses at "corrupt" politicans in "3rd" world, and think their shit dont stink, cause they reckon they grease their pockets ligit, yeah right - at least the dictators don't hide the fact.

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
14-01-2010 11:17
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Ofcom instead of worrying about the odd nipslip here and there or pussy flash which keeps us warm and happy during these winter nights should set the bar higher for these people coming in and making a quick buck. I for one would insist that a £20k bond be placed with Ofcom with £10k returned after two years that way if it does go down hill at least the there are some funds for the girls to get paid something if not all of it when the company fails.

Not sure what these girls get paid but its not fair on them.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
14-01-2010 13:27
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(14-01-2010 11:17 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  
(14-01-2010 11:07 )a4024603 Wrote:  No, it's not criminal. It's perfectly legal to form a new company from the remnants of a failed company.
yeah but it should be criminal,

There's no reason why not succeeding in business should be criminal, unless you didn't succeed deliberately, in which case it might be (under the Insolvency Act of 1986).
14-01-2010 13:38
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

agreed just because you think something should be criminal doesnt mean it is so they will continue to get away with this.
im really angry they have ripped off some really nice girls out of thousands and treated them with real contempt.
14-01-2010 14:15
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I know I won't be calling. Hopefully everyone else will do the same. Such a shitty way to treat people. annoyed I guess the only good news to come from this is the fact that the girls and the viewers have this place to expose these fuckers for who they really are.
14-01-2010 14:23