Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

RIP Hotel Voyeur

EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: RIP Hotel Voyeur
Its nice that the cats out the bag, but horrible there was a cat in there in the first place. Ive spent literally hundreds of pounds calling HV, & I hate that none of that money has gone where it should, to the girls. Ive also spent literally hundreds of hours editting & posting vids of the channel as I was always such a supporter of it. I doubt alot of supporters of other channels would have kept quiet about issues such as this, which just shows how much we liked it & wanted it to survive & ultimately thrive. I always likened Hotel Voyeur to being the babe channel equivilant of ECW (for the wrestling peeps). It offered an alternative to the 'Big 2/3' by giving new ladies a chance (and not being hung up on plastic either, but just cute/sexy women, mostly with personality), by being more interactive (with the ladies being active on here for example), & over coming what in reality what was poor production by letting the girls have fun which showed in the performances. No other channel looked as fun to work on (I know that Im biased, but in my opinion etc). Its just a shame that its death has mirrored ECWs as well, by screwing over the people that made the channel what it was, the talent. annoyed annoyed annoyed

Its such a shame that people can use others like this, just to make a quick buck. Just cos it isnt illegal doesnt make it not morally reprehensible, whether its a babechannel or a 'normal' company. annoyed annoyed annoyed

Ive said it to some of them privately, but I'll say it publically as well. I hope all the ladies land on their feet & get over this. I really hope they get their money too. Im sad that in reality, (selfishly) we may never see some of them again Sad

Hotel Voyeur RIP Sad
14-01-2010 14:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paula_K Offline
Junior Poster

well, i still want to work there.
14-01-2010 14:54
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(14-01-2010 14:54 )Paula_K Wrote:  well, i still want to work there.

Even if they don't pay you? Rolleyes
14-01-2010 15:09
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

i can assure people the new channel "Angels Tv" is in no way related to or run by people connected to HV. The new channel is being run by a different company, directors and shareholders who have no previous involvement with HV, absolutely in no way "a front to shield the people that are behind HV from previous liabilities" as is suggested in the first post, simply not the case!

whilst its disappointing to hear whats been going on with HV, any issues people have with HV are with HV, their management etc not the new channel. the people working on the new channel cannot be tarred with the same brush, give them a chance and see what they can produce.
14-01-2010 15:39
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Accepted. But the problems still remain with fly by night operations who take the piss out of the girls who work 8-12 hour shifts then don't get paid because they can't run a business properly and there is no insurance to protect the girls when it goes tits up ( excuse the pun) How many of these channels have come and gone in the last two years!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
14-01-2010 15:52
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

Its true im afraid they dont pay girls all the girls are owed money! I have spk to lilly before and payments are always late but now there deciding to not pay at all!!!!

The channel will b run under same person but they have changed the name of channel !!!

I feel soo bad that this has gone on..... The poor girls getting unpaid for there hard efforts and work!

Does anyone no where barney , amanda and lilly are going? They was amazing on screen

Rant over ...... Lets hope this doesnt happen again
14-01-2010 16:18
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(14-01-2010 10:07 )a4024603 Wrote:  No, it's not criminal. It's perfectly legal to form a new company from the remnants of a failed company.

Correct. I assume the liquidators of the old company have approved the deal, so it will all be above board.
14-01-2010 18:09
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Thanks for all your posting efforts, and i agree that HV may have lacked the polish of some of the others but there was a warmth from the girls that shone through. I wish all the ladies well.Sad
(14-01-2010 14:12 )DT17 Wrote:  Its nice that the cats out the bag, but horrible there was a cat in there in the first place. Ive spent literally hundreds of pounds calling HV, & I hate that none of that money has gone where it should, to the girls. Ive also spent literally hundreds of hours editting & posting vids of the channel as I was always such a supporter of it. I doubt alot of supporters of other channels would have kept quiet about issues such as this, which just shows how much we liked it & wanted it to survive & ultimately thrive. I always likened Hotel Voyeur to being the babe channel equivilant of ECW (for the wrestling peeps). It offered an alternative to the 'Big 2/3' by giving new ladies a chance (and not being hung up on plastic either, but just cute/sexy women, mostly with personality), by being more interactive (with the ladies being active on here for example), & over coming what in reality what was poor production by letting the girls have fun which showed in the performances. No other channel looked as fun to work on (I know that Im biased, but in my opinion etc). Its just a shame that its death has mirrored ECWs as well, by screwing over the people that made the channel what it was, the talent. annoyed annoyed annoyed

Its such a shame that people can use others like this, just to make a quick buck. Just cos it isnt illegal doesnt make it not morally reprehensible, whether its a babechannel or a 'normal' company. annoyed annoyed annoyed

Ive said it to some of them privately, but I'll say it publically as well. I hope all the ladies land on their feet & get over this. I really hope they get their money too. Im sad that in reality, (selfishly) we may never see some of them again Sad

Hotel Voyeur RIP Sad
14-01-2010 18:21
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

If these people made a buck as sweetsugar007 and DT17 claim, how come they ended up in liquidation?

I think a more believable version of events is that they over-extended themselves when they suddenly went from 1 channel to 3.
14-01-2010 18:31
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(14-01-2010 18:31 )elgar1uk Wrote:  If these people made a buck as sweetsugar007 and DT17 claim, how come they ended up in liquidation?

I think a more believable version of events is that they over-extended themselves when they suddenly went from 1 channel to 3.

I think the term I used in my earlier post was "can't run a business probably" As you are obviously cleverer than the rest of us all than I will use language you understand. No appreciation for "the economies of scale" Ultimately means the same thing and the issues still remain as valid.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
14-01-2010 19:17