Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

RIP Hotel Voyeur

macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

RE: RIP Hotel Voyeur
(15-01-2010 22:24 )Chilly Wrote:  
(15-01-2010 22:22 )macrocharged Wrote:  Hopefully Tammy goes to a good channel, like Elite! Big Grin

Tammy has joined Babestation.

Good enough!
15-01-2010 22:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

you haven't got to be clever to see the set,numbers etc are they same!

Looks like same channel apart from NAME CHANGE , they should rename the channel to "HELLS TV"

Can't see any ANGELS behind this its the same owner!!!!!!!
15-01-2010 22:40
frenchchloe Offline
Senior Poster

(15-01-2010 22:26 )macrocharged Wrote:  
(15-01-2010 22:22 )macrocharged Wrote:  Hopefully Tammy goes to a good channel, like Elite! Big Grin

Good enough!
hi all,
i was working for hotel voyeur 2 years ago, and me ,lilly,vanessa and other girls have to put them to tribunal spyros ,
he owed me 3000 pounds , because of him we all loose money going to tribunal ,
he never turn up to hearring and get away with it again ,then he liquidate the compagny to not paying the girls,
So many girls have to leave because he isn 't paying ,and believe me he have a lot of money ,
Girls should never work for them , he might pay them the first few month then stop to pay them .
chloe
15-01-2010 22:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rangers1690 Offline
Senior Poster

disgusting ... shoulld be locked up
15-01-2010 22:42
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

(15-01-2010 22:42 )frenchchloe Wrote:  
(15-01-2010 22:26 )macrocharged Wrote:  

Good enough!
hi all,
i was working for hotel voyeur 2 years ago, and me ,lilly,vanessa and other girls have to put them to tribunal spyros ,
he owed me 3000 pounds , because of him we all loose money going to tribunal ,
he never turn up to hearring and get away with it again ,then he liquidate the compagny to not paying the girls,
So many girls have to leave because he isn 't paying ,and believe me he have a lot of money ,
Girls should never work for them , he might pay them the first few month then stop to pay them .
chloe

How can this carry on? by just changing a name can get out of paying his staff??? surely not?
15-01-2010 22:45
Digital Dave Away
Retired

As I mentioned before, and as Chloe says, if you liquidate a company you avoid its liabilities because the company has the liability, not the individual. It's the classic ploy of the shady businessman.

I'd assumed that's what the proprietor of HV had done again this time. It appears however that he's not even bothered, and just changed the name of the programme and employed a few different staff to run it!

This could be good news for the girls because at least the company that employed them still exists, so they have something to make a claim against. There again, if he's as slippery as Chloe says, it will be difficult.
15-01-2010 23:03
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well thats awful i will pass on info to barney whom i still spk too!
I was a big fan of all the girls and hope they can get there money back!

Ive herd ALL girls that worked there are STILL owed money !!!!!
15-01-2010 23:11
frenchchloe Offline
Senior Poster

(15-01-2010 23:11 )LOVESBOOBS Wrote:  Well thats awful i will pass on info to barney whom i still spk too!
I was a big fan of all the girls and hope they can get there money back!

Ive herd ALL girls that worked there are STILL owed money !!!!!

please yes guys warn the girls you know TO DON'T GO THERE.they won't get pay and have to turn up doing the shift but you know at the end of the month no money is coming in , you wait wait 1,2,3 months until you can't pay your rent or even afford to go to work anymore .
xxx chloe
16-01-2010 00:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

That is completely unacceptable behaviour and you would entirely justifed to take appropriate legal action through an industrial tribunal or the county (civil) courts. Of course such an option is not easy to take but there is a case for acting together to share costs or joining a trade union - a large general union would seem most appropriate like Unite or the GMB - so that such abuses don't happen to you again or to other women.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
16-01-2010 01:18
franc Offline
Banned

(15-01-2010 12:53 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(15-01-2010 11:59 )DT17 Wrote:  Just to clarify, I dont KNOW that the owners made a quick buck. I just find it very strange that they went from being able to pay, for example, Lilly £5000 for two months work, to being unable to afford to pay anything. Also strange that new owners are taking over just two months after they stopped paying the girls. Did the costs increase, & volume of calls (ie, their income) decrease, so much that they suddenly could pay the talent NOTHING? Also, one would assume that they were telling the girls, who were working for nothing despite being owed thousands, that they would be paid eventually (on whatever pretense). Well, again, one can assume that these new owners didnt come about in the last few days/weeks. And they would know that the new owners wouldnt be clearing the old owners debts (ie, the girls wagers). At BEST, its horrible mismanagement & planning. At WORST, they are conmen that have shafted the ladies, cos where has the money gone? If the old owners knew they were gonna liquidate, why were they still putting on shows? And where did the money that those shows made go to?

Spot on DT17.

Given that arrangements for the transfer of company must have been going on for some weeks, the girls were conned into working, with the HV owners knowing full well that the girls wouldn't be paid.

Many of the girls stayed away in recent weeks because they were 3 months or more in arrears with their salaries, but many did turn up for work, in particular Lilly, and kept the channels going single handed.

The girls were presumably conned into working so that the HV owners could maximise their revenue before the handover.

Historically the people behind HV have always had a bad reputation, this is not a new problem. Just ask the girls who have worked for them previously. Not paying girls, or paying them very late, seems to be part of their business plan.

Limited companies are easily searchable, so once we know the name of the company behind Angels TV it will be easy to see the shareholders' and directors' names. Even if the new company is distinct from Over 18 TV, the HV owners are still profiting because the arrangement is that 914 will be leased by them to Angels TV, who will pay a fee for the use of the channel. You can bet your bottom dollar that this income will not be used to pay the HV girls' wages.

I see that 914 is still allocated to 'Over 18 TV' on the Sky epg and the company is not being dissolved as yet (not according to Companies House website) so if the company is still trading there's still a chance that the girls can get their money, perhaps through the small claims court.
sorry over18tv controls 914(it's web domain name expired in Nov. 09). HV is just the company for the programme. the girls appear to be self-employed via an agent. So getting their money will be expensive if possible.
16-01-2010 10:38