Banned

RE: Angels TV
Cheers, skully.
11-02-2010 22:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

Angels TV
Sorry if I'm out of the loop, but has anyone actually established if Angels TV is a totally new entity or just Hotel Voyeur in disguise yet?

They certainly don't seem to have made much effort to separate themselves from that channel - using the same telephone numbers, music, phones, laptop, microphones, couch...I even noticed HV's cheesy old plastic flowers the other day. Presumably it's made at the same White City TV studios....

I'm not planning on calling them anytime soon, but out of interest it would be good to know what the deal is with this channel.

Thanks!
16-02-2010 20:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

seriously these guys need to sort it out. they have a little stunner on there tonight and every time she bends over the cam wanders off. if she stands up it takes him an age to follow, she starts playing with her boobs the cam moves away. whats the fuckin point of putting a girl in front of the cam if the opp decides to sabotage her performance. the girl cant keep a caller on the line for more than 2 mins because of it...
guy phones up "can i see yer ass", "yeah baby" girl bends over and the cam pans to an empty fuckin desk.... sort it out or your gonna go the way of the dodo...

you want us to call GIVE US REASON TOO!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-02-2010 01:26
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I asked this in the day forum, but never got a reply. Does anyone know why this channel is off-air so bloody much? It seems that everytime I check to see what's going on I get that bloody black screen with the Angels TV logo ???

Why??
18-02-2010 02:39
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(18-02-2010 01:26 )Hexit Wrote:  seriously these guys need to sort it out. they have a little stunner on there tonight and every time she bends over the cam wanders off. if she stands up it takes him an age to follow, she starts playing with her boobs the cam moves away. whats the fuckin point of putting a girl in front of the cam if the opp decides to sabotage her performance. the girl cant keep a caller on the line for more than 2 mins because of it...
guy phones up "can i see yer ass", "yeah baby" girl bends over and the cam pans to an empty fuckin desk.... sort it out or your gonna go the way of the dodo...

you want us to call GIVE US REASON TOO!.

Isn't it just the single most frustrating thing, Hexit? They're happy to zoom in on Holly's crotch at two in the afternoon, but then you get a wanker op like this who won't even shoot the girl's tits well after midnight.
18-02-2010 02:42
cee Offline
Master Poster

That wasn't an issue later... if anything he maybe should have been moving the camera lol. Some of the things that happened in about an half an hour spot were pretty damn good! If someone recorded it - go to about 4 - 5 and you'll find a nice few surprises. I just couldn't believe the cameraman wasn't moving the camera at all! eek!. One moment was classic (actually the most shocking I've seen on the channels for some time), I have no way of uploading it so I took a couple of pics on my phone... just not sure if I should post it? I don't want to get the gorgeous little Elle in trouble (my new second favourite girl... after Anna of course lol).

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2010 07:17 by cee.)
18-02-2010 06:41
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(18-02-2010 06:41 )cee Wrote:  I have no way of uploading it so I took a pic on my phone... just not sure if I should post it?

My advice is not to post it, cee. If people want it then let them PM you and be very careful who you give it to. (Sorry, your PM box is going to get flooded now Rolleyes )

I also would advice you to keep details to a minimum (as you have so far). Those who saw it (myself included, FOR ONCE Big Grin ) know exactly what you're referring to. Those who didn't can PM us.

Fact is, that wasn't just orange juice in that bottle, was it? You see how she kept swirling it around? The constant stumbles?
As for the camerawork. I just took hexit at his word - I hadn't actually been watching it at that point - but as you say, from about 02:30 onwards it was ace. Cee, do you suspect as I do that it wasn't a professional op? There was some instances when it was clear they didn't even know how to focus the bloody thing. But strangley, it was all the better for it. Whereas a professional op would have used his discretion and panned away at certain times, this one just kept on shooting. My guess is that it was one of the off-screen girls doing the operating.
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2010 07:19 by StanTheMan.)
18-02-2010 07:16
cee Offline
Master Poster

(18-02-2010 07:16 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(18-02-2010 06:41 )cee Wrote:  I have no way of uploading it so I took a pic on my phone... just not sure if I should post it?

My advice is not to post it, cee. If people want it then let them PM you and be very careful who you give it to. (Sorry, your PM box is going to get flooded now Rolleyes )

I also would advice you to keep details to a minimum (as you have so far). Those who saw it (myself included, FOR ONCE Big Grin ) know exactly what you're referring to. Those who didn't can PM us.

Fact is, that wasn't just orange juice in that bottle, was it? You see how she kept swirling it around? The constant stumbles?
As for the camerawork. I just took hexit at his word - I hadn't actually been watching it at that point - but as you say, from about 02:30 onwards it was ace. Cee, do you suspect as I do that it wasn't a professional op? There was some instances when it was clear they didn't even know how to focus the bloody thing. But strangley, it was all the better for it. Whereas a professional op would have used his discretion and panned away at certain times, this one just kept on shooting. My guess is that it was one of the off-screen girls doing the operating.

Hmmm, I'm not sure who was operating the camera but they were either very brave or inexperienced when it comes to the rules. Yeah Elle is amazing, so petite and cute... but dirty looking too - reminds of a girl from college I always used to see walking about and thinking DAMN!!! lol.

Not sure about the bottle, maybe Vodka and Orange, if it makes her like that I say let her have it everytime.Cool

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
18-02-2010 07:24
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

(18-02-2010 06:41 )cee Wrote:  That wasn't an issue later... if anything he maybe should have been moving the camera lol. Some of the things that happened in about an half an hour spot were pretty damn good! If someone recorded it - go to about 4 - 5 and you'll find a nice few surprises. I just couldn't believe the cameraman wasn't moving the camera at all! eek!. One moment was classic (actually the most shocking I've seen on the channels for some time), I have no way of uploading it so I took a couple of pics on my phone... just not sure if I should post it? I don't want to get the gorgeous little Elle in trouble (my new second favourite girl... after Anna of course lol).

I've just finished making a Fannytastic video of this... Big Grin Elle was a little out of sorts. Angels Tv - the place to be, if you want to go to work a little tipsy LOL ...

You're right Stan, No Way I'll get away with posting the caps I made... Just too rude for TV !

The 8 min clip is being uploaded now...

Dirty Girls Masturbating * Nice Girls Masturbating + NEW CLIPS * Girls Gone Wild * Renee Richards vids *
18-02-2010 07:50
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah it seemed that just after i posted my rant things took a turn for the better. who knows maybe they read it and acted upon it... either way it did get a lot better after my rant.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-02-2010 08:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV