babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

Angels TV

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: angels tv
(16-01-2010 03:06 )stilettos Wrote:  The competition is too strong for any channel to compete with bangbabes or elite. i watch others,only while waiting for the girls i like to return. ..sometimes i see the odd girl i like, but not often..HV was never in the running,and i never called the channel.

I agree with this post. The reality is now that Babg Babes and Elite are really starting to pull away from the rest.I hardly look at Babestation anymore

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
16-01-2010 10:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(16-01-2010 04:08 )thestrange1 Wrote:  
(16-01-2010 03:40 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(16-01-2010 02:44 )thestrange1 Wrote:  Two really attractive babes. It has the same number and music as HV. The set is crap.

I don't care about any of the problems HV had. Thats the past now.

Glad to know you're a moralistic sort of person.

I just don't care. It has nothing to do with me. I never call these channels, just watch them when im bored.

I think thats a VERY ignorant view to have and increadibly disrespectful to some of the girls involved. if all the channels treated the girls the way HV have, which is pretty much complete exploitation, there would be no girls wanting to appear on the channels for you to enjoy.

We arent just talking about not getting a christmas bonus, a number of the girls on there are owed thousands of pounds, I know one at least claims to be owed £8000+ now that might not matter to you but its no way for an employer to treat people, especially the people earning you the money, regardless what you think of the job they do the chances are that many of the girls have had problems paying rent and bills over the past few months because how they rely on the cash, just the same as you do from your job. Have you ever spoken to any of the girls? no, well they are nice girls who do not deserve to be treated like shit and you appear to be condoning the way that they have ripped them off started fresh with a new bunch of girls who they have probably got picked up on the cheap compared to the girls they had and in a few months they will realise they are being screwed too!

Im glad that the girls like Tammy, Courtney and Selina are starting to get onto other channels but theres a number of them who wont anymore or will have been put off staying in the industry for how they have been treated. Fair enough if you watch and dont ring or text so dont really have any interest in where the money goes but how would you feel if your employer just stopped paying you?? im sure if for instance you worked in a shop you would encourage people not to go there
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2010 19:50 by simplymarko.)
16-01-2010 19:42
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Im glad they are starting on other channels too. Just don't want to get involved with all this so im not going to. Hopefully these girls will paid and if they don't I hope the people behind this get their commupance.
16-01-2010 19:54
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-01-2010 19:42 )mark495 Wrote:  
(16-01-2010 04:08 )thestrange1 Wrote:  
(16-01-2010 03:40 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(16-01-2010 02:44 )thestrange1 Wrote:  Two really attractive babes. It has the same number and music as HV. The set is crap.

I don't care about any of the problems HV had. Thats the past now.

Glad to know you're a moralistic sort of person.

I just don't care. It has nothing to do with me. I never call these channels, just watch them when im bored.

I think thats a VERY ignorant view to have and increadibly disrespectful to some of the girls involved.

I'm not sure that's a fair viewpoint, Mark. People have their own problems and things to worry about. None of us know these girls personally and as thestrange1 says, it's nothing to do with us. I'm certainly not going to boycott a channel for something they may or may not have done. Fair enough, they'll not be getting any of my money, but that's the case for all the channels, but I'm certainly not going to avoid watching Angels TV from a moral viewpoint. If I don't watch, it will be because it turns out to be crap, but that remains to be seen. From what I saw last night, it certainly wasn't the worse debut ever.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2010 20:35 by StanTheMan.)
16-01-2010 20:34
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

your entitled to your opinion, however unfortunately i do not agree Smile
16-01-2010 20:38
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Sorry for the double post.

They've employed some nice girls and even have a day show. I think this channel may be different to HV.
16-01-2010 20:42
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Whatever the politics about this channel, i'm really quite fancying Charlotte who's been on today - she's one gorgeous looking totty.

Nice to see her in a dress too, but shame about the boring style set, same as the majority of the other channels. Someone, please try something different.
16-01-2010 20:45
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Unfortunately sets are always crap these days. I like to babes in a good set.
16-01-2010 20:54
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

schmoo sets will be worked on on the new channel, any suggestions are welcome and will be passed on, no guarantees that they will be used but definately will be considered Smile
problem they have had is lack of time to set things to exactly the way they want them, thats why the music is still the same, the set last night perhaps not the best but things will improve on that front, music will change also in time.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2010 21:08 by fifeguy93.)
16-01-2010 20:57
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(16-01-2010 20:57 )fifeguy93 Wrote:  schmoo sets will be worked on on the new channel, any suggestions are welcome and will be passed on, no guarantees that they will be used but definately will be considered Smile

So what's your connection to this channel then..?

Anyway, as you asked - i'll always plug my favourite (daytime wise). It's the office set: desk, chair et al with the girl dressed accordingly (short skirt, flashing knickers, low cut top/shirt, showing cleavage etc).

I also like similar sets/themes - classrooms/teachers; doctors/nurses; anything "business/professional like". Thanks for asking!
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2010 22:05 by schmoo.)
16-01-2010 21:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV