babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

Angels TV

elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Angels TV
(18-01-2010 11:10 )Bunna Wrote:  Is there a webstream for this channel?

I doubt if they have had time to set that up yet.
18-01-2010 12:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-01-2010 23:27 )dogmas2010 Wrote:  who is the sexy and very gorgeous lady with the amazng body on the channel right now she is amazing

that was nicole who has been on bangbabes

Piper Niven Superfan
18-01-2010 13:59
schmoo Away
Master Poster

A new set!! And one i like too (the cinema/theatre). Nice for me personally to see the lady sat upright too. And of course with the seating behind her, she can also get up, walk around & sit on the other chairs. The "wall" in front gives her then the option of putting her feet/legs up on that, or to sit on that itself - all sorts of ideas with this set. This is what i have been talking about/hoping for ages.

And another attractive girl to go along with the other daytime Angels i have seen so far - good stuff.

.. just need to reduce the screen caption now though. Including scrolling the legalities across the bottom of the screen instead of a large "block" of info.

All in all, a big thumbs up for Angels TV!!

..edit - i spoke too soon. Reverted back to the boring bed. Not only that, the girl has also changed back in to what she started off in!? Not a recording i hope??
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2010 20:49 by schmoo.)
18-01-2010 18:34
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

It's obvious that this channel is going to be the same as the rest so I've removed it from favourites as of 21.16. I preferred Hotel Voyeur when it had upto 5 on a bed. So I am no longer going to bother with this channel.
18-01-2010 22:19
Bella!! !! !! Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: angels tv
(16-01-2010 19:42 )mark495 Wrote:  I think thats a VERY ignorant view to have and increadibly disrespectful to some of the girls involved. if all the channels treated the girls the way HV have, which is pretty much complete exploitation, there would be no girls wanting to appear on the channels for you to enjoy.

We arent just talking about not getting a christmas bonus, a number of the girls on there are owed thousands of pounds, I know one at least claims to be owed £8000+ now that might not matter to you but its no way for an employer to treat people, especially the people earning you the money, regardless what you think of the job they do the chances are that many of the girls have had problems paying rent and bills over the past few months because how they rely on the cash, just the same as you do from your job. Have you ever spoken to any of the girls? no, well they are nice girls who do not deserve to be treated like shit and you appear to be condoning the way that they have ripped them off started fresh with a new bunch of girls who they have probably got picked up on the cheap compared to the girls they had and in a few months they will realise they are being screwed too!

Im glad that the girls like Tammy, Courtney and Selina are starting to get onto other channels but theres a number of them who wont anymore or will have been put off staying in the industry for how they have been treated. Fair enough if you watch and dont ring or text so dont really have any interest in where the money goes but how would you feel if your employer just stopped paying you?? im sure if for instance you worked in a shop you would encourage people not to go there

Loving the passion Baby!!
xxx
Mwah!! !! !!
19-01-2010 05:18
franc Offline
Banned

(16-01-2010 00:48 )Digital Dave Wrote:  It's just a ploy by the owners of Hotel Voyeur to try and avoid paying their models, all of whom are owed thousands of pounds.

Enjoy this thread:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=16065

And this one:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...45&page=11

Just a couple notes: Hotel Voyeur is still up as an active co. at Companies House - so the girls can still have a go for their money.
HV web site has been taken done by it's web host.
AngelsTV.co.uk has been reg. as a domain with a holding page.
No word on the casting/booking agent's role - but as the first girls on Angels were the last recruits to HV? - join up the dots on all this yourself!
(18-01-2010 11:10 )Bunna Wrote:  Is there a webstream for this channel?

not yet - web name registered but no site up yet
(16-01-2010 00:42 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Probably just a name change.
They must think that we are all stupidshocked

looks like it. Hotel Voyeur Ltd is still an active at Companies House but no co. named Angels Tv showing!
(19-01-2010 12:33 )franc Wrote:  
(16-01-2010 00:42 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Probably just a name change.
They must think that we are all stupidshocked

looks like it. Hotel Voyeur Ltd is still an active at Companies House but no co. named Angels Tv showing!

Franc, you must really not like us.
Angelstv.co.uk is not the domain we will be using, our first girls had no casting/recruiting with HV.... we aimed at clarifying a few things in our Hello and Welcome note.... anything else you would like to know?
C
(16-01-2010 20:57 )fifeguy93 Wrote:  schmoo sets will be worked on on the new channel, any suggestions are welcome and will be passed on, no guarantees that they will be used but definately will be considered Smile
problem they have had is lack of time to set things to exactly the way they want them, thats why the music is still the same, the set last night perhaps not the best but things will improve on that front, music will change also in time.

A lot of BS coming this way in my view.
Same everything because some of the same people, in the same tv studio, so the same sky channel, same tel. no.s and sceen layout, the same crappy recent sets, the same music, same LL supplier.
Just less girls to pay so I suppose the agent is getting screwed with his 10% - for the moment anyway
(19-01-2010 12:56 )franc Wrote:  [quote='Archangel' pid='330176' dateline='1263901243']
Franc, you must really not like us.
Angelstv.co.uk is not the domain we will be using, our first girls had no casting/recruiting with HV.... we aimed at clarifying a few things in our Hello and Welcome note.... anything else you would like to know?
C

your right. the new show is rubbish
19-01-2010 12:18
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

I gave up on this channel last night because I realised that it's going to be a copy of all the others with the fakeness, 1 babe and 2for1s.

Wouldn't you make more money from calls with more girls onscreen?
19-01-2010 12:54
rover Offline

(19-01-2010 12:59 )franc Wrote:  where is this Hello and Welcome note?
Here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=16245

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
19-01-2010 13:06
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

I reckon we need to chill and give the girls and guys on this channel the benefit of the doubt until they're settled in. Whether they are HV or whatever isn't really important now is it ? (Aside of course this worrying issue about non-payment to the young ladies).
What matters is whether there are interesting new young ladies for us lot to gawp and lust over.

For me, any new channel introduces new blood into the format, and can once they're a bit more up to speed makes others sit up and watch/copy.

The new young ladies they've had have been awesome. Whoever was in that little yellow dress the other day on daytime was f**king fantastic as the day went on - was getting into it and I think more than a little horny herself.

Anyway, that is of course just my 2p worth Tongue
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2010 13:23 by dirk362.)
19-01-2010 13:20
franc Offline
Banned

(19-01-2010 12:54 )thestrange1 Wrote:  I gave up on this channel last night because I realised that it's going to be a copy of all the others with the fakeness, 1 babe and 2for1s.

Wouldn't you make more money from calls with more girls onscreen?

that would cost. HV was the best in my opinion

(19-01-2010 13:06 )rover Wrote:  Here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=16245

thanks bud, i feel stupid for asking in the first place
19-01-2010 13:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV