babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

Angels TV

franc Offline
Banned

RE: Angels TV
(19-01-2010 13:20 )dirk362 Wrote:  I reckon we need to chill and give the girls and guys on this channel the benefit of the doubt until they're settled in. Whether they are HV or whatever isn't really important now is it ? (Aside of course this worrying issue about non-payment to the young ladies).
What matters is whether there are interesting new young ladies for us lot to gawp and lust over.

For me, any new channel introduces new blood into the format, and can once they're a bit more up to speed makes others sit up and watch/copy.

The new young ladies they've had have been awesome. Whoever was in that little yellow dress the other day on daytime was f**king fantastic as the day went on - was getting into it and I think more than a little horny herself.

Anyway, that is of course just my 2p worth Tongue
sorry pal but at the prices they are charging is it too much to expect a decent show?
besides from my view it looks like being at the frek show end of the scale
19-01-2010 13:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

(19-01-2010 13:26 )franc Wrote:  sorry pal but at the prices they are charging is it too much to expect a decent show?

It's a saturated market, so any new channel needs to offer something new or unique. Angel TV at present isn't doing this I'll grant you, but then again there isn't much in the way of innovation on any other channel either. They all go through peak-n-trough with new stuff that sometimes only lasts a single outing.

Yes it's expensive, but then so are all the other channels (some like Elite are very expensive for pics at £4 a pop). But when you're talking filth to a beautiful girl and can see her on the telly, then you get what you pay for.

This is week 2 for the channel, so I'm happy to let them try a few things, some new sets etc to see what works for them (and us of course).
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2010 13:42 by dirk362.)
19-01-2010 13:41
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-01-2010 13:41 )dirk362 Wrote:  
(19-01-2010 13:26 )franc Wrote:  sorry pal but at the prices they are charging is it too much to expect a decent show?

It's a saturated market, so any new channel needs to offer something new or unique. Angel TV at present isn't doing this I'll grant you, but then again there isn't much in the way of innovation on any other channel either. They all go through peak-n-trough with new stuff that sometimes only lasts a single outing.

Yes it's expensive, but then so are all the other channels (some like Elite are very expensive for pics at £4 a pop). But when you're talking filth to a beautiful girl and can see her on the telly, then you get what you pay for.

This is week 2 for the channel, so I'm happy to let them try a few things, some new sets etc to see what works for them (and us of course).
looks like Hotelvoyeur with name change
20-01-2010 22:45
franc Offline
Banned

(20-01-2010 22:45 )LOVESBOOBS Wrote:  
(19-01-2010 13:41 )dirk362 Wrote:  

looks like Hotelvoyeur with name change

sort of but it is really Hotelvoyeur without the best girls on the screen. obviously the girls personalities made the show. i can't see how you could not make money with this and look after your girls
20-01-2010 22:57
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

I see Angels TV as channel that is trying to copy the others.

HV was the only channel I watched before they stupidly launched 2 other channels.
20-01-2010 23:03
franc Offline
Banned

know what you mean. i loved the chairs, bed, reception and the in/out camera work

(20-01-2010 23:03 )thestrange1 Wrote:  I see Angels TV as channel that is trying to copy the others.

HV was the only channel I watched before they stupidly launched 2 other channels.
20-01-2010 23:06
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(20-01-2010 23:03 )thestrange1 Wrote:  I see Angels TV as channel that is trying to copy the others.

Follow the other channels format and survive. Follow the Hotel Voyeur format and die. Wink
20-01-2010 23:08
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(20-01-2010 23:08 )Chilly Wrote:  

Follow the other channels format and survive. Follow the Hotel Voyeur format and die. Wink

It's arguable that the 'Big 3' aren't doing so well with their approach to be honest. They seem to feel the need to cram supplementary 'services' and advertising down our throats at every possible available opportunity. Not exactly evidence that the interactivity (the only thing these shows offer over a generic internet fap) these shows were born from is even a remote focus of the business plan anymore. Whether it's 2for1, a solo full screen girl or a duo reading texts, all channels without exception are now so inhibited as to be ridiculous. It's 100% not the girls' fault... It's short-sighted management.

I'll give you my 2 cents for free Angels TV. Be innovative and don't be afraid to break the bad habits of some of your rival channels. Go around some decent internet cam sites and see what guys are asking for. These people are potential customers en masse. I can cast iron fully guarantee you they are not requesting 'pretend to lick another girl's nipple' or 'fake me an orgasm whilst rubbing your thigh vigourously'. I appreciate that graphic nudity is off the cards, fair enough, but there's a crapload of kinky things you can do without resorting to 'make goldfish faces and lick your finger' type nonsense. Slip a bowl of ice cubes between two horny girls and you'll get the picture laugh Involve the viewers and you will have achieved something not seen for quite a few years now.

Very simple things like having two girls on at a time, reading out texts regularly and taking and actually acting out requests can earn you a solid reputation in very little time and make you stand out from what is currently a pretty insipid pack. Good luck to you! Wink
21-01-2010 15:42
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

Thank you so much for your message....some very good ideas and we will try and get some of those in. What you need to understand, however, are the present limitations under which we function. When we planned this channel we were bursting with ideas... come launch day it was a different story. Some of our ideas are already in motion, some will wait for a short while....do you really think we like using the same set every day.... unfortunately, it takes time....
it will all happen tho Smile

Thank you for all your suggestions, we really do appreciate them and listen to each and every one of them.

C
21-01-2010 16:04
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

What's the point in the office set that you have planned. All the other channels do it and it gets boring now.

What would be great is a fixed set. Similar to an apartment or flat with different rooms. Or a green screen set with computerised images like moving stars, clouds and other stuff. You could also do a set with a neon angels tv light, sparkly lights (see club paradiso) and a big round bed and a pole for dancing.

If you have 2 or 3 people on screen you will get more calls and if one goes for a break you won't have to put the Angels tv caption up.
21-01-2010 16:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV