Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.16 Average

Babeworld Saturday Night

Dave 1664 Offline
Junior Poster

Babeworld Saturday Night
Babeworld Saturday Night

Last night I watched Babeworld from 3.30 am till close. Only one girl on anyone know why that was. Also when I spoke to TJ earlier she said she would be on. Anyone know what happened one girl 90 minutes , good girl though and covered in oil

I spend a bit of time away from my home can some one tell me

1) For screencapture of part of the show on the PC How I do it
2) Is there any way to get the shows lineup in advance
17-01-2010 15:32
Find all posts by this user
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

RE: Babeworld Saturday Night
(17-01-2010 15:32 )Dave 1664 Wrote:  Babeworld Saturday Night

Last night I watched Babeworld from 3.30 am till close. Only one girl on anyone know why that was. Also when I spoke to TJ earlier she said she would be on. Anyone know what happened one girl 90 minutes , good girl though and covered in oil

I spend a bit of time away from my home can some one tell me

1) For screencapture of part of the show on the PC How I do it
2) Is there any way to get the shows lineup in advance

I did the last 90mins on channel 908.. This mainly due to the amount of requests for a longer oil session.. As i don't do it often.. Hubba hubba..
Now we have 2 channels!!!!!!!...if your favourite babe isn't on 908 you will either find her on BABEWORLD 2 CHANNEL 952 this is where you would have found TJ or 3g bottom rhs box on screen where tammy was..
Each night 3 girls are on between 9-5am it just depends on the show schedule/routine line up for the night.
Sadly there's no way of confirming the babes on each night as things can change last minute.. If you check out on screen graphics in top left of screen u should see NOW and Next which tells u girls name and time next babe is on..

Hope this helps

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
18-01-2010 00:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dabbler Offline
Junior Poster

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Ani the thought of you covered in oil for 90 minutes, wow. I'd be doing well to last 90 seconds lol
18-01-2010 00:05
Dave 1664 Offline
Junior Poster

Hello Many thanks for your reply and also for your show Saturday Night that was one of the horniest shows for a long while and you were excellent
18-01-2010 21:46
intransit67 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Ani,
Are they letting you touch yourself more nowadays or is it just my imagination?
When your on again can you play with your knickers some more, like Jet on Bangbabes or maybe pull them to one side and stick a finger...i'd better stop there!
Love the closeness of the camera when it goes just a few inches from your lovely pussy!
Oh to be a cameraman on your stint.Big Grin

Dave
19-01-2010 00:52
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(19-01-2010 00:52 )intransit67 Wrote:  Hi Ani,
Are they letting you touch yourself more nowadays or is it just my imagination?
When your on again can you play with your knickers some more, like Jet on Bangbabes or maybe pull them to one side and stick a finger...i'd better stop there!
Love the closeness of the camera when it goes just a few inches from your lovely pussy!
Oh to be a cameraman on your stint.Big Grin

Dave

Now now Dave! lol
I'm pushing it to the edge of the guidelines but still not crossing over hon... We all still want to be in jobs at the end of the day!... It takes alot of trust for the cameraman to get that close, often to their protest "On your head be it Ani!" ...its always me shouting closer, closer ffs!..hahaha
Glad you guys enjoyed the 90min session, it was a bit like turning a sprinter into a cross country runner tho.. on the plus side my skin is now super smooth ;-)
Back on Thursday, Saturday and Chatlounge Sunday...

Big Kisses Ani xxx

19-01-2010 01:33
richp2k Offline
Senior Poster

ani i would love to see you get off the bed, and for you to have a little walk around, so the cameraman can give us a few full length shots of your terrific body!!! Wink

thursday??
19-01-2010 03:30
intransit67 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi again Ani,
Thank you for taking the time out to reply to my earlier post!
Any chance of selling me a pair of your panties after a long show, oiled & sticky so i can wear them on my head while I watch you on tv?

I bet your getting a right dirty image of me in your head are'nt you!

Before you ask yes I am a dirty pervert but i'm a sucker for a sticky gusset if you know what I mean.

A kiss from me to you on the lips (either set) LOL!

I'm watching the Saturday stint you did now saved on my (rock) hard drive remote in one hand, leaving the other one free to....well you can guess the rest!

I agree with richp2k can we see you upright front & rear views if possible, bending over & sticking your gorgeous bum out to the camera, though i'll probably print it out & empty my spuds on it! Bounce

Dave
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2010 05:50 by intransit67.)
19-01-2010 05:44
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(19-01-2010 03:30 )richp2k Wrote:  ani i would love to see you get off the bed, and for you to have a little walk around, so the cameraman can give us a few full length shots of your terrific body!!! Wink

thursday??

Sadly, its all down to set... there isnt space to walk aound the bed, (lighting/wires) and directly in front of the bed is the camera so it cant zoom out far enough to get a full length..
I did quite alot of standing on Saturday night during my stint on 952 so check out that channel
xxx

20-01-2010 01:01
Reg4Cats Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ani u were hor Sat will bewatching Thur R U Using oil again Will try 4 chat this time
20-01-2010 17:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66