babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Hello and Welcome

oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Hello and Welcome
(24-01-2010 23:30 )thestrange1 Wrote:  Got nothing to do with my suggestions. What motivates me to bitch about you is the poor quality and the lack of originality.

As I have said before, HV was original and different from the rest, and i know people didn't like it but some people did. Now Hv is gone and there's no other channel to showcase new talent.

Angels tv is cold and i can't warm to it.

Yeah HV was original and different, they tried to run a channel without paying the girls, thats original and different, but as long as your happy who gives a fuck. Rolleyes
24-01-2010 23:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Rather spend it on something worthwhile.

The channel is still on black level and they should put something onscreen to say why.
24-01-2010 23:50
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

oh man..... you really wont give it a rest will you....nah, we wont put anything up....we like the suspense.....and we love not broadcasting! Cmon man, we have told you all we are having major tech difficulties - thus nothing on your screens!

(24-01-2010 23:50 )thestrange1 Wrote:  Rather spend it on something worthwhile.

The channel is still on black level and they should put something onscreen to say why.
24-01-2010 23:57
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(24-01-2010 23:57 )Archangel Wrote:  oh man..... you really wont give it a rest will you....nah, we wont put anything up....we like the suspense.....and we love not broadcasting! Cmon man, we have told you all we are having major tech difficulties - thus nothing on your screens!

He's made his point so if I were you I'd just put him on ignore. You've enough to worry about at the moment!

I know I've made my feelings abundantly clear in the HV thread and I have nothing but contempt for the total idiots behind Hotel Voyeur (and the channel before that, and the channel before that, if you get my drift).

However, I wish the management behind Angels TV all the best in getting a new channel together, and my contempt certainly doesn't extend to the producers and models involved in the new venture. I wish you well.

My concern is that you yourselves have been duped - why the same phone numbers and phone company? Are the revenues from phone calls going to the current contractor (ie Hotel Voyeur) and then being filtered to Angels TV? If so you won't see a penny, or you'll be promised the money a week on Monday and get 50% of it, because it's the phone company you see, they don't pay on time etc. This is the bullshit the HV models had to put up with for months.

As another poster asked, why the mad rush to get on air when you weren't ready? It doesn't make sense if you have nothing to do with HV. I know Sky have a limited window in which a new contractor can take up an epg slot and start broadcasting, but it's more than 24 hours!

There's more afoot here than you're prepared to admit, perhaps even to yourselves.
25-01-2010 00:31
franc Offline
Banned

you're wasting your time. it is an easy matter to give the company name producing the Angels tv show and the proposed web domain name.
i'm b ored with this ynot, archangel, fifeguy bs.
all i care about is info on one girl. adios amigos Big Grin
25-01-2010 16:31
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

This is worse than the Spanish Inquesition - give the guys a break. They said they have got nothing to with HV and are still bedding in, so how about some benefit of the doubt and a little less Sherlock Holmes
25-01-2010 18:58
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

you must have spent thousands of pounds calling up angels tv to feel this wronged by us!
25-01-2010 20:16
franc Offline
Banned

why would you write that? eh?
25-01-2010 20:18
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

...probably the same reason you felt compelled to spend your posting history on slagging our channel off.
25-01-2010 20:22
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

yeah think we pretty much grasped the message...franc does not like AngelsTV!
25-01-2010 20:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV