Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Babe Shows 2010 Going Forward

Dave 1664 Offline
Junior Poster

Babe Shows 2010 Going Forward
Hello , One of the guys at work todays was saying that in the second half of the years the rules relating to what can be shown and what cannot be shown will be changed so full frontal may be the normal. Now I cannot find anything relating to this change of policy . Does anyone know if the guy is correct or is it just wishful thinking
18-01-2010 21:53
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Babe Shows 2010 Going Forward
Dave, I think it's a common opinion around these parts that no one should take any notice of anything they've 'heard' regarding these babeshows. Best not to believe anything until you see it on your screen.
19-01-2010 00:09
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(19-01-2010 00:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Dave, I think it's a common opinion around these parts that no one should take any notice of anything they've 'heard' regarding these babeshows. Best not to believe anything until you see it on your screen.

Good point Stan.I would imagine that if the shows were going to get more explicit they would have to go down the pay/encryption route which TVX did a couple of years ago which didn't appear to be a great success.(Pay a fee for decrypting then pay 25p a minute per call)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
19-01-2010 12:48
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Anyone else hate the phrase "Going forward"?
What was wrong with "In (the) future"?
19-01-2010 18:00
Dave 1664 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babe Shows 2010 In the Future
Hi
On this I spoke to the guy as to where he got his information from. Though he works with me he lives in Ipswich. He was listening to a radio talk show and they were discussing late night TV and the myriad of channels selling you things you do not require, one lady phoned in to say she had caught her teenage son watching the Babe Channels during the night on numerous occasions and it was affecting his schoolwork. She went on to say that there must be thousands of other parents with the same problem and things would be worse when the channels were allowed to show more later in the year.
So that is where the story originated and as was said better not to believe it until you see it
Also Going Forward was a bad choice of words
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2010 19:18 by Dave 1664.)
19-01-2010 19:15
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Could have been a mistake. She probably meant "Later in the night"

I would prefer to go back with less channels and more babes.
19-01-2010 19:30
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(19-01-2010 19:15 )Dave 1664 Wrote:  Hi
On this I spoke to the guy as to where he got his information from. Though he works with me he lives in Ipswich. He was listening to a radio talk show and they were discussing late night TV and the myriad of channels selling you things you do not require, one lady phoned in to say she had caught her teenage son watching the Babe Channels during the night on numerous occasions and it was affecting his schoolwork. She went on to say that there must be thousands of other parents with the same problem and things would be worse when the channels were allowed to show more later in the year.
So that is where the story originated and as was said better not to believe it until you see it
Also Going Forward was a bad choice of words

Another parent who can't control their own son then. Rolleyes Yep, blame the channels. annoyed I guess the host of the show didn't question her ability as a parent?
19-01-2010 19:42
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-01-2010 19:42 )Chilly Wrote:  
(19-01-2010 19:15 )Dave 1664 Wrote:  She went on to say that there must be thousands of other parents with the same problem and things would be worse when the channels were allowed to show more later in the year.

Another parent who can't control their own son then. Rolleyes Yep, blame the channels. annoyed I guess the host of the show didn't question her ability as a parent?

Very true, Chilly. I'm sure the host made no such attempt bladewave

As for the section of Dave's post I've quoted above, it's quite an interesting line and I can see now why Dave's mate became so excited, but you do wonder sometimes where people get this information.

Although having said that, I also think thestrange1's theory could be right on the money.
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2010 23:18 by StanTheMan.)
20-01-2010 23:16
Dave 1664 Offline
Junior Poster

To open this thread up again the following has happened. Free to View TV in Germany 4 Channels now have full frontal , nothing explict just arty done. In Italy it is more and this is also the case in France though how many I do not know.Talking to the guy who made the original comment he did say that while Ofcom may not want this under European Law what is law in one country is also the law for the rest of Europe. He has done a web search and was unable to locate any further information but he feels this may be just a question of time.
Now for the future as the girls do go naked on some channels do members think that in say the next 12 months full frontal will be with us or is there some draconian rule which says no
29-01-2010 18:48
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(29-01-2010 18:48 )Dave 1664 Wrote:  To open this thread up again the following has happened. Free to View TV in Germany 4 Channels now have full frontal , nothing explict just arty done. In Italy it is more and this is also the case in France though how many I do not know.Talking to the guy who made the original comment he did say that while Ofcom may not want this under European Law what is law in one country is also the law for the rest of Europe. He has done a web search and was unable to locate any further information but he feels this may be just a question of time.
Now for the future as the girls do go naked on some channels do members think that in say the next 12 months full frontal will be with us or is there some draconian rule which says no

the problem is even if full frontal does happen on fta tv, then you would to get all the girls who go naked online to go on tv, as the current girls i think most of them wouldnt go full frontal on tv
29-01-2010 20:06
Thread Closed