Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Just a quick announcement.....
Thanks Archangel not my cup of tea but am sure theres a few who love her
22-01-2010 23:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

RE: Daytime Angels - discussion & chat
(22-01-2010 21:13 )Rivers Wrote:  The girl on today is called Kayleigh. Gorgeous and well worth a phone call. Good fun and good to talk to. Quite possibly my new favourite!

Shame that after one cracking show on Sunday she now also seems to have gone down the wearing underwear on a dayshow road.All I need now is Sienna to do the same and complete my misery.Sad

Freek on a leash
22-01-2010 23:35
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

She's OK. Not exactly fresh talent is she.

God I miss Hotel Voyeur. Angels TV is just a snooze fest that is copying all the others. Why can't we have some variety and have more than 1 woman on screen to choose from.

I know theres 2 on the night show tonight but this channel is awful. They need new graphics, sets and more babes. I know i've said this before.
22-01-2010 23:43
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

sorry we don't do it for you thestrange1 Smile

(22-01-2010 23:43 )thestrange1 Wrote:  She's OK. Not exactly fresh talent is she.

God I miss Hotel Voyeur. Angels TV is just a snooze fest that is copying all the others. Why can't we have some variety and have more than 1 woman on screen to choose from.

I know theres 2 on the night show tonight but this channel is awful. They need new graphics, sets and more babes. I know i've said this before.
22-01-2010 23:45
old git Offline
Senior Poster

Archangel just ignore the negative posts you are a new channel and everybody should give you a bit of time to sort it the way you think best.Too many people would rather critizise than wish you luck.Just shows what sad lives they have got.
22-01-2010 23:48
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Ok. Just sick of the same old crap churned out on every channel. Hotel Voyeur was different and was great place to get away from the fake acting to be sexy of the other channels. Hotel Voyeur even had great sets.

I haven't watched more than 2 minutes of the channel since it launched and its a shame because you have some really attractive babes.
22-01-2010 23:52
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(22-01-2010 23:43 )thestrange1 Wrote:  She's OK. Not exactly fresh talent is she.

All you need to do is to read Archangel's posts, as you'll then understand that these things will eventually happen. Rolleyes

If things haven't changed in a few months, then I'll join you in constantly slagging off this channel. Wink
22-01-2010 23:52
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Give them a chance mate, takes time to get things going smoothly. Tall trees from acorns and all that. They dont want to get up Offcuts nose just yet. Time will tellSmile
22-01-2010 23:58
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

I hope I'm wrong but if they can be arsed with the sets, they'll probable just have a crappy office set that doesn't even look like an office and a white sheet in with just a bed like on bang babes.

Hint: real house or fake apartment set would be good.
22-01-2010 23:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV