babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average

Daytime Angels - discussion & chat

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Daytime Angels - discussion & chat
The channel has been going for a week or two now.. and i don't expect things to change straight away (i'm not going to moan like thestrange1 before me), but one thing i believe does need attention pretty sharpish is the fact that the girl cannot be seen properly..

This is due to the screen caption and the fact the camera is (zoomed in)too close, so half the girl is always covered up by it and/or that the camera is pointed too high (resulting in the girl appearing too low) therefore also being hidden by the screen caption.

It's really annoying when we are watching and/or calling wanting to see (all of) the girl concerned (legs and knicker flashes primarily for me!) But we can't.

Some constructive "criticism" for you. I hope you take on board.

Oh.. and i'm still waiting for the office set!
28-01-2010 14:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

captions will be changed very soon (when new numbers come in) schmoo, office set will arrive.....thanks Smile

(28-01-2010 14:14 )schmoo Wrote:  The channel has been going for a week or two now.. and i don't expect things to change straight away (i'm not going to moan like thestrange1 before me), but one thing i believe does need attention pretty sharpish is the fact that the girl cannot be seen properly..

This is due to the screen caption and the fact the camera is (zoomed in)too close, so half the girl is always covered up by it and/or that the camera is pointed too high (resulting in the girl appearing too low) therefore also being hidden by the screen caption.

It's really annoying when we are watching and/or calling wanting to see (all of) the girl concerned (legs and knicker flashes primarily for me!) But we can't.

Some constructive "criticism" for you. I hope you take on board.

Oh.. and i'm still waiting for the office set!
28-01-2010 14:23
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

I have noticed with this channel that the babes seem to have nice fun little chats inbetween calls with the staff who are off camera.

It's nice to see that they're not just stuck there & Holly looks like she's really enjoying not just her phone conversations, but the time inbetween too Smile

I'm liking this channel so far, well done Angels TV

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2010 19:16 by Ducky.)
28-01-2010 14:41
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

I have to say I really like the set today that hollys on nice colours violet and purple. Oh that Hollys so cheeky LOL laugh

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
28-01-2010 18:41
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

This channel still looks poor. The set is cheap and the graphics are aswell.

The camera is always really close and it never moves.

The music is the same as hotel voyeur.

Just so boring and samey. Everything i've said here applies to the night show aswell.
28-01-2010 18:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(28-01-2010 18:53 )thestrange1 Wrote:  This channel still looks poor. The set is cheap and the graphics are aswell.

Just so boring and samey. Everything i've said here applies to the night show aswell.

I know how you feel, I mean, I feel the same way when I read your posts. Wink
28-01-2010 19:03
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

(28-01-2010 19:03 )Chilly Wrote:  
(28-01-2010 18:53 )thestrange1 Wrote:  This channel still looks poor. The set is cheap and the graphics are aswell.

I know how you feel, I mean, I feel the same way when I read your posts. Wink

Repeating myself is the only way of trying to get through to them because they only seem to respond to praise.

The channel has been broadcasting for 2 weeks and still looks and is awful. They have some great babes but its so tiresome to watch as they are wasted on a channel that looks like its being filmed with a phone camera in someones shed.
28-01-2010 19:14
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Not sure how you can hate a channel so much. Looks ok to me hasn't massively grabbed me but its not so bad is it? Looks much better than 960 in my opinion.

Any chance of getting some alternative looking girls on the show? Holly D, Havana Sin or even a borderline alt/punk girl like Shay Hendrix
28-01-2010 19:29
schmoo Away
Master Poster

tsurugi.. it's Angels TV! Not sure if a punk looking girl could pass as a (traditional looking) angel..!?
28-01-2010 19:35
skully Offline

thestrange1,

The people in charge of channels appreciate constructive criticism, they want to give us the best quality show possible, so our feedback (good and bad) is helpful to them. But...you need to be more patient and stop being so negative, some of the established (big money) channels still have problems, the other newish channels are still finding their feet. I'm sure Archangel is taking note of things and will have everything running the way she wants soon enough.

But it takes time!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-01-2010 19:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV