babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

Weird picture quality

Digital Dave Away
Retired

Weird picture quality
Has anyone else noticed the odd picture quality of this channel?

To be fair most of the babe channels (with the honourable exception of Club Paradiso and Elite) offer pretty crap quality, with poor resolution and 'blockiness' whenever the girls move. However, the Angels TV picture seems to have a different problem.

Lighting levels on the girls appears adequate (in fact a lot of the time it's too high and the girls are burnt out) but the pictures seem curiously flat and compressed, as if someone's deliberately crushed the contrast. Sometimes they almost seem to have an electronic paintbox effect. Perhaps they've been put through a filter of some sort? If so it's a bad idea. Certainly the image lacks vividness.

The link below will illustrate what I mean. All the screen caps from this channel show the same effect and you can see it in the flesh tones on the face in particular.

With their new roster of very attractive models it seems a shame not to maximise their potential with some decent pictures!

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid333646
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2010 11:00 by Digital Dave.)
24-01-2010 10:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stoly Offline
Banned

RE: Weird picture quality
I agree with you there Digital Dave.
24-01-2010 11:50
stoly Offline
Banned

Hey Archangel, it looks like your hue is out, could you reduce it
29-01-2010 15:39
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(29-01-2010 15:39 )stoly Wrote:  Hey Archangel, it looks like your hue is out, could you reduce it

I don't think it's just the hue that's off. The Contrast needs cranked up a good 50% more as well.

Just tried it on my tv settings by turning the hue down and the contrast up, and the picture looked a lot better.
29-01-2010 16:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV