Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Who's Next??

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Who's Next??
With girls leaving or getting sacked from Elite we should all take bets on who's next to go.

Gone!
Paige Ashley
Carmen Terrell
Holly James
Ave Blue
Dionne Mendez
Tiffany Chambers
Emilly Dean
Alexa Heart
As for (Dionne Daniels) No 1 knows Yet

Girls you'd love to see go!
Vikki Thomas - If she does a proper show instead of that Boring crap she does now she can stay Wink.
Anna Lovato & Shira Jones - These 2 girls are wasted on Elite & their talent would be better of else where (A channel where we can see them with out big graphics!)

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2010 15:17 by SirAssAlot.)
26-01-2010 11:45
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Who's Next??
i think they're all gonna go. i have a feeling elite is dying a pretty miserable death. doubt it will last 3 months. but as far the individual who will leave next i think it will be sammie p.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-01-2010 13:20
amdixon_1 Offline
Senior Poster

Alexa left because she is unwilling to go fully naked on the night shows which is what the Elite management now expect. I believe this is also the reason we haven't seen Dionne on the night shows.
26-01-2010 14:00
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Who's next to go? Hopefully the Elite management. Wink
26-01-2010 14:23
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-01-2010 14:00 )amdixon_1 Wrote:  Alexa left because she is unwilling to go fully naked on the night shows which is what the Elite management now expect. I believe this is also the reason we haven't seen Dionne on the night shows.

I'd love to know if that's the truth about Alexa as for the fully nude shows there bloody Boring & not worth watching never mind calling.

I've said this before in another thread, If the girls are going to be nude let them show all of their body if not what's the point...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2010 14:30 by SirAssAlot.)
26-01-2010 14:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

could be anyone. i too think elite's days could be numbered with all the babes that have left now

Piper Niven Superfan
26-01-2010 15:01
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

its fucked up how one company can look so good doing daytime shows but fuck it up bigtime with the night shows.

personally id love caty cole sophia and anna to go and someone use them as the nucelus of a new channel (anna tried bs if i remember but was never given a shot)
26-01-2010 15:03
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

(26-01-2010 11:45 )Tintin Wrote:  Vikki Thomas - If she does a proper show instead of that Boring crap she does now she can stay Wink.

Vikki Thomas has always been Elite's top daytime performer for call minutes, so I think it's a certainty that she'll be staying.
26-01-2010 15:06
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Maybe it just going through a rough patch at the moment a bit like babestation a couple months ago,witch seemed to be dieing on its ass but now seems to be stronger than ever.Also i recall a large list of girls being posted on the forum like above who had left bs but just look at amount of girls on bs now, even bang babes went a bit stale for a while but now as upped its game again. Plus with the amount of turn around of girls between channels whos to say, you turn elite on one night and Charlie Monaco as left bang babes for elite and Carmen is back,what a 2-4-1 that would be! Elite does need to get Carmen,Danica and Sammie p doing nights even more now as the likes of Alexa and emily have gone i dont understand why they let ava blue go as she seemed to be coming on fine,and the girl who should be elites crown jewel TJ, seems to go all lord Lucan on us for most of the year and im not inclouding the time spent away having a boob job.
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2010 15:08 by sonofapaddy.)
26-01-2010 15:06
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

charlie monaco and carmel, that would be something else.

elite nighttime wont last much longer as unlike babestation which has built its name up, elite is just fading and if out of the 3 i mentioned earlier any 2 of them where to go it may as well kill elite nights
26-01-2010 15:10
Thread Closed