Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average

Stop the ride and close the doors

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Stop the ride and close the doors
Don't suppose anyone from the channels will read this but here goes:-

Stop the merry go round and close the revolving doors.

THIS IS GETTING VERY DULL!!!

And as usual everyone gets very excited to see the SAME GIRLS but on a DIFFERENT CHANNELas if anything will change about them

I mean how exciting can it get???

Am I alone in thinking that it really doesn't make a difference what channel they are on and that really what we need is new talent

I'm not actually criticising the girls per se as they go where the money is,can't blame them for that but all that seems to be happening is that the channels are virtually swapping "staff".

Hats off to Elite for bringing in a new girl last night and getting Ashley Emma on nights.I am assuming the reason could be because the "door" has revolved a bit too much at Elite Towers in the last couple of weeks.

Rant over

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
27-01-2010 14:51
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Stop the ride and close the doors
i do like the babes swapping channels but i do agree the babechannels do need babes that are totally new to nights like elite did with mica and ashley emma. hope we have seen the last of the merry go round

Piper Niven Superfan
27-01-2010 15:29
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It good when the girls leave the non freeview shows, such as Elite, to go to either Bangbabes or Babestation which are on freeview. Smile
27-01-2010 16:23
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I agree, speedy. I'm sick of seeing the same faces and array of comedy tits, night after night.

It's not just the girls we need a break from, either, the format is as stale as that last slice of bread too. When the channels are going through their 'testing the water' period - and we get more explicit shows - I can live with the tired format, but when they're as tame as they are currently (with the exception of one - you know who you are) they make my teeth itch!
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2010 00:36 by StanTheMan.)
28-01-2010 00:35
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

i too would like to see some new talent but am also very happy with what is on show at the moment. some people think it is easy what these babes have to do but it is obviously not or more would do it. it must take alot of talent and not all girls have what it takes

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
28-01-2010 00:41
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

I don't see the point of a babe moving to a different channel and then moving back to the channel they started on.

I'd like to see some new babes who have never been on the channels before.
29-01-2010 00:28
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(29-01-2010 00:28 )unknown222 Wrote:  I don't see the point of a babe moving to a different channel and then moving back to the channel they started on.

Tell that to Sol Campbell's face.

30-01-2010 21:41
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

There is a shortage of girls to the required standard, so the main way of recruiting is to try and get girls who are already working on other channels.
30-01-2010 21:47
Thread Closed