mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

dirrt Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
Strange, how do profiles like that Fergo birds stay up then?
14-06-2014 17:32
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It wouldn't surprise me if Mica is the next girl to leave STD 66, iv'e just had a look at the website schedule calendar, it goes up to next Sunday the 22nd, Mica doesn't seem to have any TV shifts scheduled at all, although she does have some @Home webcam shows booked . Obviously the schedule can change and Mica could well be given a shift or 2 .

It makes me wonder if her no show the other night was STD 66 cancelling her shift and not down to Mica herself not being able to make it for some reason ?.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
14-06-2014 17:56
dirrt Offline
Senior Poster

She's one of the only decent birds left there!
14-06-2014 18:14
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(14-06-2014 03:59 )Mica Wrote:  Her new twitter was also suspended: https://twitter.com/Mica_Martinezxx

Mica's original twitter account has been re-activated:

https://twitter.com/Mica_Martinez01

As for her future well the last time her shifts at S66 were regularly cancelled / no showed she ended up leaving to go to Babestation.

Despite never really being a frequent webcammer all of a sudden she is scheduled to do 4 in 8 days. Granted the website schedule isn’t the most reliable so it could be wrong but if it is correct that is a strange turnabout.

A few people have asked her on Twitter when her next TV shift is and so far she hasn’t responded.

If Mica is on webcam tonight I suppose someone could ask her when she is leaving. Wink

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
15-06-2014 11:25
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

She might have decided to do more webcams since in her most recent camshow, a few of us in the webcams kinda went tip crazy for Mica since we hadn't seen her on webcams in ages.

Not sure if that type of massive tipping is sustainable though if it is her plan to use the webcam as a replacement for shifts on the nightshows. 4 shows in 8 days would pretty much drain our accounts from going to any other shows.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
15-06-2014 15:40
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

If she does leave, that then leaves me thinking she was potentially one of the best that never was.
Having said that, if she leaves for another channel then hopefully the spark can be re-ignited.
I believe she needs help to motivate, so perhaps a change of channel may induce that and the end result could be fantastic.
All speculation of course Big Grin
16-06-2014 21:33
markevo77 Offline
Senior Poster

Let her leave she just goes through the motions half the time she looks like she doesn't want to be there ,replace her with Isabella from xpandedBig GrinBig Grin
17-06-2014 22:31
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(16-06-2014 21:33 )Bandwagon Wrote:  If she does leave, that then leaves me thinking she was potentially one of the best that never was.
Having said that, if she leaves for another channel then hopefully the spark can be re-ignited.
I believe she needs help to motivate, so perhaps a change of channel may induce that and the end result could be fantastic.
All speculation of course Big Grin

Definitely was one of the best,and still the most stunning natural beauty on the channels,i for one would be sorry to see her go.

http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Elite_TV...rtinez_HOT

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
18-06-2014 14:27
coolman7 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone interested in a pair of her knickers for sale ?
18-06-2014 15:32
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

If Mica is leaving S66 then it would be interesting where she might turn up. Babestation might be an idea because they have certainly brought Ashley Emma's performances back from the dead.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
19-06-2014 03:15
Thread Closed 

mica martinez