mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
She looks like Dionne??? She looks like Paige???

Not sure about that but more than a hint of a young Martine McCutcheon about her.
02-02-2010 21:50
Find all posts by this user
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Just to open this thread up a bit, thought I'd put up a few observations, so here goes:- Good to see Mica on again tonight. Beginning to grow on me more each night. A relief to see her looking a bit more relaxed. It must be a bit daunting at first, especially joining one of the big boys of the channels. I felt a bit sorry for her on monday, late in the show admittedly about 4am, (I just had to see the lovely Ashley got through the show ok) Mica took over from Ashley who had not been off the phone, then bang no calls at all. I would of thought that there would be a couple of calls in the queue but all went quiet. She took a couple of calls no more than 2 or 3 mins at most over the next 15 mins. She looked a bit lost really. Still she's looking happy at the mo. Definately one for the future, hope she gets a decent chance. I'm sure the more experienced girls are helping her along. Being on with Gemma & Sophia tonight will undoubtably help. Credit must go to her for starting straight away on the night show, as Elites other recent signings are getting their feet under the table on the less "fickle" audience day shows, some of which will probably end up on the night show. Anyway this posts getting a bit long, so just wondering how the rest of you feel. Thanks in advance of your comments, preferably just related to Mica as thats where we are situated. Keep our threads clear & all that. Good luck Mica by the way.

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2010 00:41 by Rael 74.)
04-02-2010 00:40
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(04-02-2010 00:40 )Rael 74 Wrote:  Just to open this thread up a bit, thought I'd put up a few observations, so here goes:- Good to see Mica on again tonight. Beginning to grow on me more each night. A relief to see her looking a bit more relaxed. It must be a bit daunting at first, especially joining one of the big boys of the channels. I felt a bit sorry for her on monday, late in the show admittedly about 4am, (I just had to see the lovely Ashley got through the show ok) Mica took over from Ashley who had not been off the phone, then bang no calls at all. I would of thought that there would be a couple of calls in the queue but all went quiet. She took a couple of calls no more than 2 or 3 mins at most over the next 15 mins. She looked a bit lost really. Still she's looking happy at the mo. Definately one for the future, hope she gets a decent chance. I'm sure the more experienced girls are helping her along. Being on with Gemma & Sophia tonight will undoubtably help. Credit must go to her for starting straight away on the night show, as Elites other recent signings are getting their feet under the table on the less "fickle" audience day shows, some of which will probably end up on the night show. Anyway this posts getting a bit long, so just wondering how the rest of you feel. Thanks in advance of your comments, preferably just related to Mica as thats where we are situated. Keep our threads clear & all that. Good luck Mica by the way.

ive been very impressed with mica and she is getting better and better with each show. Working with the likes of sophia, gemma, delta and the other regular night babes will make mica even better. think her best feature is her boobs and also like her bum too

hope mica can join the forum as well.

Piper Niven Superfan
04-02-2010 15:26
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Mica is looking good tonight, very relaxed. Lots of hip movement, & a lovely lingerie set of blue & white stripe with red lace. Very nice

06-02-2010 01:52
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

Wow, Mica looks absolutely stunning, and getting more comfortable too. That white bra/panty set looks fantastic on her.
06-02-2010 04:43
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Thank god for that, as I was starting to think it was big knickers night. Wink
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 05:01 by Chilly.)
06-02-2010 04:50
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well Mica certainly seems to be relaxing a little more, but I do wish she would stop putting he bra back on every time she's finished with a call, kind of frustrating, just to get another caller to ask her to take it off again, that trick only works so often.

Plus I know it's early days for her, but I think she should have done a full nude, or shower session by now, after all she is supposed to be a dedicated night-show girl, and not just filling in.

Rant over, I must be getting cynical in my old age (cough, cough) OH NO NOT MY FALSE TEETH IN THE HAND LOTION JAR AGAIN BounceBounceBounce
06-02-2010 05:18
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Mica now seems to be getting in to the swing of things. A much more comfortable performance tonight, with more calls coming in for her, which no doubt helps. A decent amount of moving about, which is a major factor in getting the all important calls in. The future is beginning to look pretty rosy (like those delicate little ass cheeks) for our MicaSmile:

06-02-2010 06:31
milfman Offline
Junior Poster

just for the mica fans

[Image: micamartinezgfssyndicat.jpg]
06-02-2010 11:09
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I have to say i feel the complete opposite to all i've read,i still feel uncomfortable watching Mica,she looks out of her depth and certainly does'nt look comfortable herself most of the time,i find myself asking should she be on nights,or even doing this type of work

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
06-02-2010 11:41
Thread Closed 

mica martinez