mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
give mica time. she has only been on nights a couple of weeks. i think mica has got better and better with each night show and last night was her best show yet. very nice outfits she wore, she was moving about a lot more and looked very comfortable and relaxed on the phone as well

mica clearly thinks she should be on nights and doing the babeshows and hope she is on for a good while yet

Piper Niven Superfan
06-02-2010 11:48
Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

She did'nt look comfortable around 2.30am when someone behind the scenes was trying to goad her into doing something she clearly did not want to,i find when they do that on air rather obnoxious it creates an atmosphere,why dont they agree what they will and wont do before they go on.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 11:59 by bombshell.)
06-02-2010 11:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-02-2010 11:55 )bombshell Wrote:  She did'nt look comfortable around 2.30am when someone behind the scenes was trying to goad her into doing something she clearly did not want to,i find when they do that on air rather obnoxious it creates an atmosphere,why dont they agree what they will and wont do before they go on.

do agree with you about that. not the first time they have done this with a babe. a few nights ago with gemma massey springs to mind. but still think mica has been very good on elite

Piper Niven Superfan
06-02-2010 12:05
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

(06-02-2010 11:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  give mica time. she has only been on nights a couple of weeks. i think mica has got better and better with each night show and last night was her best show yet. very nice outfits she wore, she was moving about a lot more and looked very comfortable and relaxed on the phone as well

mica clearly thinks she should be on nights and doing the babeshows and hope she is on for a good while yet

I agree, must admit im shocked shes gone straight into nights tho as shes obviously very young and just into glamour modelling, mind you what a beautiful girl, elite have the all at the momentSmile
06-02-2010 13:20
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Thanks for your posts since my last one guys. Must admit I didn't see the 2.30 incident or I would have noted it. This is the third time in a week now that this has happened on Elite, also the incident with the guy running on & grabbing Ashleys bum. None of this is what you'd expect to see on a professionally run channel. Is Jamie away, with the kid's let out to play. Whatever the reason this sort of thing shouldn't be allowed to go on. The girls should not be coerced into doing anything they're not comfortable with, especially someone so new to the channels. Ultimately performances suffer, and with that guys find it difficult to phone into a girl who looks uncomfortable, leading to less phone calls. Hopefully someone from Elite will see these recent posts and take steps to prevent such incidents in the future.annoyed Don't let them get to you Mica.Wink

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 19:20 by Rael 74.)
06-02-2010 14:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

mica is on again tonight lookin very pretty in pink

Piper Niven Superfan
06-02-2010 22:46
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Surprised WOW That has to be the hottest I've seen Mica. Now on 911 in the office. Black waistcoat, red fishnets & red lace bra with suspendered lace briefs & with her hair let down. Really beginning to get to grips with the job now. Hope we don't get a repeat of last nights nonsence. Oh! forgot to mention the glasses. GRRRRRRTongueTongue Hope someones Viding/capping mine's otherwise engaged.

07-02-2010 00:16
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Mica's now on the bed 965. In her b&w stripey briefs & giving it some serious ass to cam wiggling. This is really enjoyable viewing. TongueTongueTongue

07-02-2010 01:07
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I tend to agree with the sentiments of these posts. Mica's got more confident as time has passed, she looks very young (or am I just getting really old?) and she, or any performer, should not be pressured into doing anything that she doesn't want to do. I didn't know about the male invasion of the studio but that is completely unacceptable annoyed- as if the performer's job isn't hard enough all ready!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
07-02-2010 03:18
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Looks stunning, however, when I've watched her she seems to struggle for callers. Sad

She does seem slighty nervous, although, she's still amazingly cute. Smile
07-02-2010 03:26
Thread Closed 

mica martinez