Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Something I've always wondered

surreysub Away
surreysub

RE: Something I've always wondered
I suppose the girls must expect that the caller on the other line is inevitably bashing the bishop rather than wanting to dicuss his upcoming holiday plans. As long as both parties don't mention the ongoing masturabation I guess everything can go swimmingly with the unspoken agreement in place.

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
07-12-2008 21:12
Find all posts by this user
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

But then again not everyone is phoning for sex
07-12-2008 22:51
Bigguyjun Offline
Senior Poster

Man u hit the nail on the head there i just don't get that shi* i mean i heard Lori doesn't speak dirty not even on the late shows? but lately in the late shows shes been letting her nipples slip out all over the place!

Some of these girls are extreamly hot but to call for general chat at £1.50 i don't get that!
07-12-2008 22:59
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

These channels play to the hidden Voyeur in us all......Look at TV,shows like Big Brother are really a bunch of people sittin round doin nothing,but they give the masses an excuse to exercise their Voyeurism...Plus if guys never rang in these channels wouldn't exists and we'd all miss out on these hot babesWink Big Grin
08-12-2008 00:12
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Well I've got to say I've phoned in the past both day and night shifts and never ever done the phone sex thing. Having said that I never have been a typical bloke, let alone a typical caller Tongue
Why did I phone? Myriad of reasons really. Sometimes I phoned because I needed a few things answering and it was the quickest way to get hold of the lady in question, sometimes I wanted a laugh and a chat to someone I hadn't seen in a while, sometimes I'd been asked to phone, the list goes on.
Some of you put a price on phone sex, personally I think the same price is a steal to keep in contact with some of the people I know and it has opened doors that'd otherwise be shut to me Cool

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
08-12-2008 00:37
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

dondoe Wrote:..Plus if guys never rang in these channels wouldn't exists and we'd all miss out on these hot babesWink Big Grin

So true that mate, if the people hadnt have phoned then they wouldnt have got so popular and then we wouldnt have so many choices lol

If i was to phone i'd probably just be on for a minute or 2 just to talk to a favourite of mine
08-12-2008 18:30
surreysub Away
surreysub

Ofcourse the funny/sad part is that I'm sure the girls honestly believe that anyone who calls into their shows, be it daytime or night, is the lowest form of pathetic creature and social outcast. I suppose I am slightly fascinated by the whole dynamic of these relationships between the caller and girl (in the role of con artist) whose job it is to feign interest in the lives of the sort of lonely misfits and sexual deviants who line the girls pockets by phoning in.

08-12-2008 19:00
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Surely though sub some of the girls would have genuine freindships or even just friendly with some of the callers or am i just being retarded? Surely they are firendly with some of the callers
08-12-2008 19:07
surreysub Away
surreysub

I'm certain that if they were not receiving a cut of the £1.50 per minute and their fee for appearing on the show, they would not give any caller the time of day. That is not a criticism either, since to them it is just a job, nothing more and nothing less. I'm sure they exchange stories amongst themselves about the odd folk who call them up though.

08-12-2008 19:11
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Suppose your right like, as a non caller myself you'd sorta hope they'd have some sort of friendship with some of their regulars that call them
08-12-2008 19:14
Thread Closed