Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Something I've always wondered

Red Offline
Knight Errant?

RE: Something I've always wondered
We'll work on it. You be surprised how quick I can pick up the ball and run with it. Doesn't mean I'll give it back though Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
11-12-2008 19:18
Find all posts by this user
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

If you didnt give it back i'll send kalel or cherryryder round to sort you out lol
11-12-2008 20:11
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Well looks like I've already upset the apple cart elsewhere so it would be remiss of me not to upset some more Wink
I'm gonna keep it. Mine I tell you! Mine! You can take it out my cold dead hands Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
14-12-2008 01:09
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

lol yeah i know what you mean with those crazy pm's flying about.
By the way i still say there are a few that genuinely enjoy talking to their regulars,you can tell. Most of the girls when they laugh while on the phone you can tell its like a nervous laugh,but there are a few that seem to be into the callers.
I mean i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but the performance Lolly Badcock gives when she's on tv cannot be faked,sure she mightnt enjoy it all the time but how she is on tv is Oscar winning if its faked lol
14-12-2008 07:17
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Oh yeah, defo tell with some people when they get someone they know
As for whether I'm close to being the sharpest tool in the box. Nah, cutting remarks I can do, I'll leave being a tool to other people on here Wink

14-12-2008 15:10
surreysub Away
surreysub

Badcock is a good peformer, and there are a few others out there who give the illusion of being into it and put some effort in, such as Tara from Babestation, Jade and so on. On the flipside you also have completely un-erotic "performances" from the likes of Alex Adams (who seems to lack any sexuality), Emily and quite a few of the other bangbabes girls, or the fairly robotic and utterly fake hyperactivity that the likes of Sasha from Bangbabe.

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
14-12-2008 15:42
Thread Closed