Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 69 Vote(s) - 2.23 Average

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie - Babestation - Chat & Pics

blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: linsey dawn mckenzie on babestation?
Oh well, it looks like I will be cutting short my viweing time on BS... annoyed
08-02-2010 01:50
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

for fucks sake they might as well of brought teresa may in, safe to say am watchin elite on saturday
08-02-2010 14:34
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

utterly pointless IMO. what is the point in cellcast signing fresh faces for their shows, BS building up its new faces, which naturally nurtures new fan bases for these girls, only to then go and sign an old face from the past ? really poor idea. if it was a slot once a month, maybe twice a la the bangbabes legends set up from last year then perhaps it could work. either way this has flop written all over it

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-02-2010 15:42
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

When they brought Charmaine Sinclair in for the Daytime shows last year it didn't work. I had one image of her in my mind and there was this other image staring at me from the Tv set not the same!!

Jo Guest as funny as she is also not the same we all know she was ill etc. so thats a different case.

Teresa May did not look the same when she did this also I think she was on babestation in the early days.

LDM has a lot to do maintain her past image as unfortunately age catches up with all of us.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
08-02-2010 16:53
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(08-02-2010 14:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  for fucks sake they might as well of brought teresa may in, safe to say am watchin elite on saturday

In order to maintain the BS political balance she would have to do a 2 for 1 with Clare Short

08-02-2010 20:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

give linsey a chance. we dont know what the plans are for linsey regarding babestation. might be full time or might be just once a month or something in between its unfair for linsey to get all this criticism when she hasnt appeared on bs yet.

can understand the point of cellcast signing fresh babes ie georgie and then bring in an established babe like linsey but think linsey deserves a fair crack of the whip on bs before the flack starts

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2010 21:31 by Rammyrascal.)
08-02-2010 21:30
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

Official now, on the Babestation website

http://www.babestation.tv/home

Linsey Dawn McKenzie - Appearing on Babestation soon! Check out her official website!
08-02-2010 22:17
FRENCHY Offline
Junior Poster

Guys Linsey will be appearing on babestation this thursday the 11th it just said so on tonites show!! Smile
08-02-2010 23:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

was just about to post this. i cant wait to see linsey on bs

Piper Niven Superfan
09-02-2010 00:18
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

It's a sad fact of life but the girls have a shelf life and bringing them back into the limelight after years in relative obscurity is a bit like footballers returning to a club after a spell away... it seldom works and after an initial burst of interest it can then upset others around them and unrest sets in!
I guess im against the stars from as far back as 1994 when Linsey first came to prominance coming back, a lot has happened in 16 years after all!
Having said all that, a lot of the girls still have the looks and the body so i'm willing to give Linsey the benefit of the doubt, after all, what would an old duffer like me know about beautiful, sexy women?Bounce

Why me?
09-02-2010 00:18
Thread Closed