Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Amy Williams - Nightshow

BruceAlmighty Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Amy Williams - Chat, Vids & Caps
Loved Amy in the red outfit. She looked amazing.
02-02-2010 00:18
Find all posts by this user
Axel foley Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Amy
just the fact that shes appearing on the nightshows but shes not prepared to show any nipple
02-02-2010 00:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

bit dissapointed with amy also. she hardly moved on the bed and never even hinted she would flash a nip

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2010 00:29
andytee Offline
Junior Poster

(02-02-2010 00:11 )StanTheMan Wrote:  [quote='Axel foley' pid='340182' dateline='1265065757']
wow

Wow what?
[one word shite.
02-02-2010 00:52
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Amy Williams - Nightshow
Not bothered by the lack of nipple, I can survive without seeing a nipple from one girl on one channel for one extra hour, but the lack of effort was surprising, if she's gonna be as bored on Wednesday I think Bob should cancel it, to prevent any further damage to Clup P's reputation.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2010 00:53 by oopnorth.)
02-02-2010 00:53
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

The call minutes were probably good.
02-02-2010 00:59
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Another concern would be that, if Kylie were to come back and do a nightshow (which "Bob" indicated in another thread may happen), that it would be as dissappoining as Amy's was tonight, as she works the same clubs as Amy, and therefore would be under similar "contract" conditions.
02-02-2010 01:00
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

tapit old boy, Bob here - no need for the inverted commas, we're all friends here!

Amy is a big bright shining star. We love her, and LOTS of men do too. I have a varied and amazing array of some of the most divine females in the northern hemisphere at my club - they really are astounding - and each one is a unique and heavenly in their own unique and mesmerising way. Amy is no exception to this, and she personally does not want to reveal her enchanting bosoms. This does not make her any less appealing to me and, let me assure you, a LOT of Paradiso afficinados tonight! Amy has bought joy to this old entrepreneur since the day I opened my doors to you discerning chaps. The old adage that you can't please all of the people all of the time is no truer than in the adult chat business it would seem!

I run a tight ship over here at Paradiso Towers, but my gorgeous girls will absolutely NOT be told to do something that they are not 100% happy with. It's that simple fellows.

Sorry if that sounds a little curt, but I'm on my fifth brandy.

Yours, as ever, humbly,

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
02-02-2010 01:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Bob
First of all, thanks for the reply.I also acknowledge Amy's choice to not to reveal more on the show last night.

I would respectufly ask you to carefully read this thread from the beginning Bob, as there as issues mentioned here that require your attention.

Post No. 5: Amy started talking about her contract when the caller asked her to show more.

Post No. 13: Regarding the shoddy camera work during the time that Amy was on last night.

Post No. 17: Regarding custiomers requesting Amy to get her boobs out.

Post No. 25: Lack of effort.

Post No.27: Regarding Kylie's possible return and her doing a night appearance.

Sorry to push you on this Bob, but please see this post, and this whole thread as constructive criticism rather than a "Bash CP" thread. The aim here is the contineous improvement of CP, rather than it becoming "just another channel".
02-02-2010 09:18
bigtom1982 Offline
Senior Poster

Amy Williams - Nightshow
she was lookin hot as hell last nite and only watched till 11pm, yes i feel asleep lol any1 no if she got toples at all? any1 got any pics of her aswell? get on more nite shows and get toples!!!! PLEASE lol
02-02-2010 11:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV