Senior pervert

RE: Amy Williams - Chat, Vids & Caps
bob said she doesnt want to go topless on the show
02-02-2010 10:58
Find all posts by this user
plethorapurity Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Amy Williams - Chat, Vids & Caps
(02-02-2010 10:58 )DiduHearThat Wrote:  bob said she doesnt want to go topless on the show

I understand that it's the girls decision but seriously, people watch these channels to see hot girls topless/naked to GO ALONG with the voice they can hear down the phone. Clearly Amy doesn't understand the point of these shows. Not going to try to force anyone to do something they don't wanna do, but surely Bob's missing the point (and valuable callers and viewers) here?

I will thank anything with Sophia Knight and MissTy Moore in! And Dani H. And Caty Cole. And Lori. And Mikaela. And Beth... fuck it, I like all of 'em!
02-02-2010 12:36
bigtom1982 Offline
Senior Poster

Amy Williams - Nightshow
well y is she on TV on a late show when she dont wanna go toples? whats da point in that, fi she dont wanna then i think she should say on the daytime show
02-02-2010 13:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Amy Williams - Nightshow
agree if amy doesnt want to go topless then she should stay on days. babes on nights should at least ditch the bra and use a handbra/armbra like cleo on bs

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2010 14:06
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i was under the impression that amy works as a pole/lap dancer. if thats the case then perhaps someone could explain what the difference is in getting your tits out and writhing around a mans lap in a tiny piece of underwear and simply going topless on a 18 rated tv night show- which will have a small viewership. perhaps if the money was right she would.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-02-2010 14:28
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

I have given up on amy as everytime i watch her she looks bored i would rather watch paint dry to be honest with you.
02-02-2010 14:33
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(02-02-2010 14:28 )Freebird Wrote:  i was under the impression that amy works as a pole/lap dancer. if thats the case then perhaps someone could explain what the difference is in getting your tits out and writhing around a mans lap in a tiny piece of underwear and simply going topless on a 18 rated tv night show- which will have a small viewership. perhaps if the money was right she would.

Yep, I'm sure if it was a tenner a minute she'd get 'em out. She probably feels that getting her boobs out for a few quid is a bit cheap. Wink

Double standards? Absofuckinglutely! bladewave
02-02-2010 14:39
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i'll be interested to see if she changes her way of thinking come wednesday night or if SHOCK HORROR the schedule changes and amy is no where to be seen.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2010 14:44 by Robot Devil.)
02-02-2010 14:43
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

Recorded the show last night and just watched it back, after work. All I can say is what a disappointment. As some of the previous posts have said, there seemed to be little effort made and if the quote is right that she "started talking about her contract", then please stay on days and give another girl the chance to work the late shift. I really used to like Amy , but in the last month the day shows have become lack lustred, and I don't even stop to see 5 mins of the show now (but had to record last night, just in case, as I was flicking though the channels).

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
02-02-2010 16:46
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2010 13:18 )bigtom1982 Wrote:  well y is she on TV on a late show when she dont wanna go toples? whats da point in that,

The point is to allow callers who speak to Amy during the day to have a chance to talk to her more freely. That's the point.

It's not that hard to understand.
02-02-2010 18:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV