babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Ali party people

Shandy Offline

RE: Ali party people
lol i think she changed her mind and i'm not special enough as i didn't get a pm.... Sad
23-01-2009 22:53
Find all posts by this user
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

wats her addres lolol
23-01-2009 23:07
doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

Wow, just read through 29 pages of posts and my eyes are hurting, lol. Been catching up on the forum today for the first time in a long time. Refreshing to see someone interacting so fully on here. Have to admit to not having watched Ali before and she does across as being very genuine (and from the pics posted earlier in the thread extremely attractive to boot Tongue)

Keep up the good work and will have to make a point of finally watching you soon. Big Grin
23-01-2009 23:40
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

hello doc Smile i certainly am interacting with u guys well i like to get to know my boys who watch me on tv Smile well boys im off now i have my girls over tonight were gunna get drunk stripp naked and rub our bodys over with champaign and dance lol , well thats what i do on a good night hahaha , doc welcome hun and next time hope u stay in the convo babes Smile mwah xxxxWink
23-01-2009 23:45
doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

alipp Wrote:hello doc Smile i certainly am interacting with u guys well i like to get to know my boys who watch me on tv Smile well boys im off now i have my girls over tonight were gunna get drunk stripp naked and rub our bodys over with champaign and dance lol , well thats what i do on a good night hahaha , doc welcome hun and next time hope u stay in the convo babes Smile mwah xxxxWink

Cheers. I certainly will be joining the convo especially when you give a description of a night in like that Tongue. Take care.
23-01-2009 23:52
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

alipp Wrote:hello doc Smile i certainly am interacting with u guys well i like to get to know my boys who watch me on tv Smile well boys im off now i have my girls over tonight were gunna get drunk stripp naked and rub our bodys over with champaign and dance lol , well thats what i do on a good night hahaha , doc welcome hun and next time hope u stay in the convo babes Smile mwah xxxxWink

Good God - we'll be there in 5 minutes!!

Enjoy your night babe xx

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

24-01-2009 00:00
Shandy Offline

haha i would have loved to go over there! my luck sucks tonight, i get a phone call stuck away from the pc for ages and then people have gone from msn! Lol. well at least there's some of us still up!
24-01-2009 00:07
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

shandyman Wrote:haha i would have loved to go over there! my luck sucks tonight, i get a phone call stuck away from the pc for ages and then people have gone from msn! Lol. well at least there's some of us still up!

Yeah, wandered away to get a drink, noticed Wossy was back on TV and started watching it. Came back to a missed MSN invite - D'OH!

Ali's sweet, seems like a nice girl and clearly has a wicked sense of humour.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

24-01-2009 00:11
Shandy Offline

lol i got the PM when i came back, added about 40 mins ago, but dunno if she accepted or is just offline!

she seems wicked Smile messaged her with mine so she knows its me. there's a few girls on here that are great like that! not loads, but enough Smile
24-01-2009 00:14
cherryryder Offline
Gone

had a little convo with Ali on msn, top girl, good to know that some of the babes are 'on the level'..
24-01-2009 21:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV