Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Ali party people

Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ali party people
hey guys yes had a rather funny day at work, well if u missed it , it was hilarious to watch! 10 minutes before i go home i was acompanied by the very sexy carmen who comes strutting in seductivly and lays down behind me, as i do my outro saying goodbye to all the viewers out there with carmen in the background all you see is her gaze down at her boots and the look of horror hit her face!she then screams with total laughter fit on live tv uncontrollably as she had realised shed brought some catpoo on her boot and it went on the chair she was sittin on, i couldnt do my outro propery i froze as she was laughing sooo much!! so u viewers out there would have seen a rather embarassing moment for us girlies Wink see not all daytime live tv goes perfectly! so poor carmen had to go and get it all sorted, but she looked amazing and we just laughed it all off Smile our team had a good time watching it back and laughing at us too , if u did watch it i hope it amused u lol xxxxxxxxx
19-12-2008 11:29
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

hi ali i misssed it . you looked great the other day. what you been up to these last few days?. Anyway take care and have a great weekend ali Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-12-2008 14:04
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Ali is on Party People tomorrow afternoon at 4pm!
19-12-2008 19:32
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

smcgill1888 Wrote:
firebird Wrote:Well done smcgill, If any of us had a cap or vid we can trust on you!!!

hope the vid didnt break your tv screen lol

oi cheeky u better be a good boy now miss louise is occasionally browsing this forum to check if any naughty boys like urself are being bad, and i must say u have been bad so if i ever see you i will give you a damn good spanking mr smcgill for your comment!! i have a whip in my room and i know how to use it !!!
21-12-2008 12:32
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

alipp Wrote:
smcgill1888 Wrote:
firebird Wrote:Well done smcgill, If any of us had a cap or vid we can trust on you!!!

hope the vid didnt break your tv screen lol

oi cheeky u better be a good boy now miss louise is occasionally browsing this forum to check if any naughty boys like urself are being bad, and i must say u have been bad so if i ever see you i will give you a damn good spanking mr smcgill for your comment!! i have a whip in my room and i know how to use it !!!

sorry ali, didnt mean to offend you, but if you look at this you will know what i was talking about.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...5#pid21905
firebird is the naughty one.
i take it you mean louise white, she still owes me some new footage for youtube, she promised me some ages ago.

by the way ali, did you know that your big brother watches your youtube clips? he he Tongue
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2008 12:46 by Sm©.)
21-12-2008 12:45
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

well well u are most certainly not the messiah, ur are infact a ver naughty boy indeed mr smcgill, well miss white better hurry up otherwise that naughty girl will get a good seeing to from me ;p eeerrr huummm what exactly did smcgill mean by that comment. oh and as for my big brother watching my utube clips. i didnt know i had one!!!!
21-12-2008 14:31
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Hi ali did you receive my PM / email ?

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2008 14:38 by Firebird.)
21-12-2008 14:37
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Hiya Ali, how are you today?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
21-12-2008 14:39
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

hi ali, have you got a big sister then?
someone posted this comment on youtube.
"thats my little sister!!!!!
xxx"
21-12-2008 14:45
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

oh hahaha yes my sista lol i have 3 sexy sisters Wink hello firebird i hear ur a bad boy so smcgill told me earlier hahahaha, hello kalel sweety hope u boys are all good and done ur christmas shopping??

so what u 3 want for christmas this year???
21-12-2008 14:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV