Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Black and white channel.

EmilyCharlotteJones Offline
sick and twisted

Black and white channel.
(03-02-2010 23:56 )Wazo Wrote:  Electronic Programme Guide information shows that another channel closes down at 6 a.m. on Monday 8 February 2010.… …programmes no longer available… …from this time.

Elite should immediately purchase this channel frequency and commence a separate simultaneous, most aesthetically delightfully and picturesque broadcast encapsulating either of their channels in thoroughly artistic black and white. For from that day forward, oh let come the hour of what we know will surely be the most glorious day in the history of the broadcast of such beautiful and artful visual pleasures. For who can conceive a greater tele-visual delight from upon that morning and henceforth shall we be beholden to the most rapturous delights. What splendid spectacles shall we see later that night? With eagerness I await such fortune be bestowed upon their faithful adherents. Oh take heed of this, do others and I implore of thee if it is pleasing to you. We shall be ensconced in awe.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2010 14:09 by EmilyCharlotteJones.)
04-02-2010 14:07
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: News on new channels
Really not sure there is much call for a black and white channel.
These channels only exist to make money , not sure purchasing another channel just to show the same thing in black and white would make much business sense but then again what do i know i still slap the salami to a colour TVWink
04-02-2010 16:32
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: News on new channels
(04-02-2010 14:07 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  
(03-02-2010 23:56 )Wazo Wrote:  Electronic Programme Guide information shows that another channel closes down at 6 a.m. on Monday 8 February 2010.… …programmes no longer available… …from this time.

Elite should immediately purchase this channel frequency and commence a separate simultaneous, most aesthetically delightfully and picturesque broadcast encapsulating either of their channels in thoroughly artistic black and white. For from that day forward, oh let come the hour of what we know will surely be the most glorious day in the history of the broadcast of such beautiful and artful visual pleasures. For who can conceive a greater tele-visual delight from upon that morning and henceforth shall we be beholden to the most rapturous delights. What splendid spectacles shall we see later that night? With eagerness I await such fortune be bestowed upon their faithful adherents. Oh take heed of this, do others and I implore of thee if it is pleasing to you. We shall be ensconced in awe.

cant see the merit of a black and white video channel. black and white works well in picture form, but in video from not so much
04-02-2010 17:33
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

RE: Black and white channel.
having a black and white channel would be the worst idea ever
04-02-2010 20:33
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(04-02-2010 20:33 )DiduHearThat Wrote:  having a black and white channel would be the worst idea ever

Its funny you should say that, there was a time when it was considered the best idea ever Wink

I would not mind having a black & white channel at all but its obvious it would be for a minority, but there is absolutely no reason why one of the channels could dedicate an hour or two for the people who like B&W!
04-02-2010 21:31
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

could you not just fuck about with the settings on your tv to get it black and white
04-02-2010 22:06
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(04-02-2010 22:06 )DiduHearThat Wrote:  could you not just fuck about with the settings on your tv to get it black and white

Yes its already done on the custom setting and I watch in black and white quite often, but that is not the same as having a broadcast of it which could be recorded in black and white now is it!

Its a bit like you saying to the foot fetishists to fiddle with their own feet or the spectacle lovers to buy a pair of their own!
04-02-2010 22:33
Nigma Away
Master Poster

How about we compromise.. what about an ebony and ivory channel?

2-4-1!
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2010 23:23 by Nigma.)
04-02-2010 23:22
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

What does it matter if its in black and white?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
05-02-2010 11:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

This is a wind-up, surely?

Black and white is used in films as a form of artistry. What the fuck is artistic about a babe channel?
05-02-2010 22:07
Thread Closed