Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

ofcom - Elite, Bang 'n' Party

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: ofcom - Elite, Bang 'n' Party
Is any 1 else having trouble opening countrymanor link? I tried opening it with Firefox & internet explorer & all i get is a frozen window Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
10-02-2010 09:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

Just tried the link tintin and it works fine for me I'm using firefox.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
10-02-2010 10:14
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I finally read it & i have to say What a bunch of Bull Shit!! The only things that’s worth complaining about regarding any of the call channels would be the Shemales on 949. They shouldn’t be on a BABE CHANNEL CAUSE THEY’RE NOT BABES THEIR GUYS...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2010 12:10 by SirAssAlot.)
10-02-2010 11:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

try doing save link as tintin and opening it up as a pdf file using the viewer

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-02-2010 12:07
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(10-02-2010 09:29 )speedybert Wrote:  
(08-02-2010 19:41 )vostok 1 Wrote:  There is an ongoing investigation of content shown on this evening, that appears to show a finger shoved up Amanda's bum. (No simulation):

And they worry about the importance of the Iraq war enquiry??

Perhaps Bang Babes could say that they were searching for WMD's up there.
10-02-2010 12:36
kimosabi Offline
Junior Poster

well fuck me

times have changed a little. the day when a broadcast standards authority taking the side of a criminal (who should be put out of my misery), yet they throw a wobbly whenever the slightest bit of vaguely sexual material is shown.

and also, as far as i'm aware, they now see sponsorship as illegal (read their views on the first case, isnt that what sponsorship is about)

how can we let our viewing be controlled by these Bureaucratic fuck wits, they find 'life class' acceptable, full nudity at mid day, on a normal channel, but we cant get full nudity after 10pm on an adult channel, as it's deemed 'sexual'

all sky boxes have inbuilt pin protection that can be setup to the owners preferences, blocking channels etc.
anybody not smart enough to work the EPG properly shouldn't be allowed to have children in the first place, specially as we are starting to struggle with over population. i think the easiest way around all this would be to go and remove the TV from the complainants houses. that would stop the pitiful ammount of complaints they recieve about babe channels, probably all the same prude anyway, sitting their looking for material to offend them. probably sat there all night on each of these nights.

bah, rant over, for now ran out of real words to use, got too frustrated, when did england become a dictatorship?
10-02-2010 14:43
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(10-02-2010 14:43 )kimosabi Wrote:  how can we let our viewing be controlled by these Bureaucratic fuck wits, they find 'life class' acceptable, full nudity at mid day, on a normal channel, but we cant get full nudity after 10pm on an adult channel, as it's deemed 'sexual'

Like a typical thug, Ofcom seem to target those who tend not to fight back. (i.e the Babe Shows)

How often do you see warnings dished out to Bravo, Movies for Men, Living TV, etc for showing sexual content? Rarely, as they would contest any sanctions.

The point is that the Babe Channels do make money, they are a legitimate business, so they should ensure that their highly paid legal representatives give them value for money.

It is up to the channels to stand up for themselves against Ofcom in an organised fashion. When they decide to do that and stop reporting each other to Ofcom, then things may change.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2010 16:57 by vostok 1.)
10-02-2010 16:53