Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Valery Summer - Live 960

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Valery Summer - Live 960
It's not nice to see a hot babe like Valery moved to a channel like this Sad

Good luck V

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 22:09 by SirAssAlot.)
12-02-2010 22:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Valery’s Moved Again
not nice at all. hope she moves from here soon.valery is lookin very nice though

Piper Niven Superfan
12-02-2010 22:11
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(12-02-2010 22:08 )Tintin Wrote:  It's not nice to see a hot babe like Valery moved to a channel like this Sad

Good luck V

Just noticed this...
this is probably the result of the lack of shifts she was getting at Babestation.. shame she had to move to such a poor channel, if anything i would of thought she would of gone back to bangbabes..

Sad really this channel is pretty unbearable to watch, the camera is so far out and the lighting is awful...

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 22:19 by Josh187.)
12-02-2010 22:18
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

hope valery goes back to bangbabes or even goes to elite she doesnt deserve to be on a channel like this. not attacking the channel but valery deserves better

Piper Niven Superfan
12-02-2010 22:24
marshall123 Offline
satan's got a seat warm for me

if Valery is on 960 there is a good chance she might go on the sexstationtv webshow just like selena did
12-02-2010 22:29
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(12-02-2010 22:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hope valery goes back to bangbabes or even goes to elite she doesnt deserve to be on a channel like this. not attacking the channel but valery deserves better

Whats wrong with 960 or is the only problem you have with it because it isn't one of the Big Three. you know what instead of slagging them off why not say well done to them for signing quite a well know babe. They may not have the budget of a Bangbabes or a Babestation but for the budget they do have they do pretty damn fine.Thats the problem most people have is they try to compare 960 to the likes of Bangbabes an babestation an elite when in reality its there to compete with the likes of Angels,Sport,Babeworld,TVX,Paradiso since the big three are in a different level to the others because of there budget size etc.

Bazinga!
12-02-2010 23:08
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(12-02-2010 23:08 )Wazo Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 22:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hope valery goes back to bangbabes or even goes to elite she doesnt deserve to be on a channel like this. not attacking the channel but valery deserves better

Whats wrong with 960 or is the only problem you have with it

That question is pointed at me also because I don’t like 960 neither.

The only thing I don’t like about 960 is the picture quality It’s far to fuzzy for my liking. That’s why I’ll never ring any of the girls on that channel.

Sorry but I have to be honest!

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
12-02-2010 23:34
MrD Offline
:)

Hi Tintin,

Thanks for your comments. We have been working on the picture quality issues, seems to be happening somewhere after the video signal leaves the studio. Equipment has been replaced at the satellite company last week so you should already see an improvement, a few tweaks remain to be done next week on the transmission side.

Cheers,
MrD,
Live960
13-02-2010 00:02
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(13-02-2010 00:02 )MrD Wrote:  Hi Tintin,

Thanks for your comments. We have been working on the picture quality issues, seems to be happening somewhere after the video signal leaves the studio. Equipment has been replaced at the satellite company last week so you should already see an improvement, a few tweaks remain to be done next week on the transmission side.

Cheers,
MrD,
Live960

That's music to my ears as the old saying goes (Bring it on big boy) lets see what you got! Big Laugh

13-02-2010 00:26
salimos Offline
Master Poster

(13-02-2010 00:02 )MrD Wrote:  We have been working on the picture quality issues, seems to be happening somewhere after the video signal leaves the studio. Equipment has been replaced at the satellite company last week so you should already see an improvement, a few tweaks remain to be done next week on the transmission side.

Cheers,
MrD,
Live960

Hope you fixing the webstream video too. it freezes all the time. annoyed
13-02-2010 01:14

Click here to watch Studio 66