Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Valery Summer - Live 960

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Valery’s Moved Again
(13-02-2010 00:14 )salimos Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 23:02 )MrD Wrote:  We have been working on the picture quality issues, seems to be happening somewhere after the video signal leaves the studio. Equipment has been replaced at the satellite company last week so you should already see an improvement, a few tweaks remain to be done next week on the transmission side.

Cheers,
MrD,
Live960

Hope you fixing the webstream video too. it freezes all the time. annoyed

Never had any problems with the webstream myself you sure its not your internet connection an not the steam thats causing the problem ?

Bazinga!
13-02-2010 00:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-02-2010 22:08 )Wazo Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 21:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hope valery goes back to bangbabes or even goes to elite she doesnt deserve to be on a channel like this. not attacking the channel but valery deserves better

Whats wrong with 960 or is the only problem you have with it because it isn't one of the Big Three. you know what instead of slagging them off why not say well done to them for signing quite a well know babe. They may not have the budget of a Bangbabes or a Babestation but for the budget they do have they do pretty damn fine.Thats the problem most people have is they try to compare 960 to the likes of Bangbabes an babestation an elite when in reality its there to compete with the likes of Angels,Sport,Babeworld,TVX,Paradiso since the big three are in a different level to the others because of there budget size etc.

i wasnt slagging 960 off at all. i think they do a good job for the budget they have and have some good babes now like french chloe and selena and think its a great signing for them getting valery, what i was trying to say is that i think it is a wrong move for valery to go there in my opinion and should be on one of the big 3 (babestation, elite, bangbabes)
but will accept valery's decison to go there and hope she is a big success on 960 and puts it at the top of the channels outside the big 3.

have been watching valery tonight and she has been very good, filthier than on bs and has had the cream out

Piper Niven Superfan
13-02-2010 00:38
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(13-02-2010 00:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i wasnt slagging 960 off at all. i think they do a good job for the budget they have and have some good babes now like french chloe and selena and think its a great signing for them getting valery, what i was trying to say is that i think it is a wrong move for valery to go there in my opinion and should be on one of the big 3 (babestation, elite, bangbabes)
but will accept valery's decison to go there and hope she is a big success on 960 and puts it at the top of the channels outside the big 3.

have been watching valery tonight and she has been very good, filthier than on bs and has had the cream out

I dont get how it can be a bad move though when on 960 she is problery gunna get more shifts than she did on Babestation plus she will be one of the top girls on 960 were on Babestation she was just another girl who happened to be on now an again an props got lost in the shuffle since Babestation had so many girls i can only see positives for her from this move no negatives.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2010 02:05 by Wazo.)
13-02-2010 01:13
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Live 960 seems to be Cellcast's reserve channel. I know a number of the girls who work on Live 960 still work for Cellcast, so maybe she's still working for them too. bladewave Has she ever done the show on the Sexstation stream?
13-02-2010 01:18
salimos Offline
Master Poster

(13-02-2010 00:36 )Wazo Wrote:  Never had any problems with the webstream myself you sure its not your internet connection an not the steam thats causing the problem ?

I have enought bandwidth to get it work. Other webstreams works fine too. I can't understand what's happening with live 960!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2010 01:39 by salimos.)
13-02-2010 01:32
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

Valery was looking sooooooo....... hot last night. Loved the way her hair was done
13-02-2010 09:00
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

this is a good move, get to see her more unlike when she was on bs never saw much of her.... nice performance last night, few slips Wink
13-02-2010 14:05
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2010 01:18 )Chilly Wrote:  Live 960 seems to be Cellcast's reserve channel. I know a number of the girls who work on Live 960 still work for Cellcast, so maybe she's still working for them too. bladewave Has she ever done the show on the Sexstation stream?

I am glad I am not the only one who has notice this!
13-02-2010 14:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-02-2010 01:13 )Wazo Wrote:  I dont get how it can be a bad move though when on 960 she is problery gunna get more shifts than she did on Babestation plus she will be one of the top girls on 960 were on Babestation she was just another girl who happened to be on now an again an props got lost in the shuffle since Babestation had so many girls i can only see positives for her from this move no negatives.

just the suprise seeing valery on there made me think whats she doing here as im a big valery fan and shocked bs let her go. think she is so sexy she should be on a top channel but their loss is 960's gain and valery's as valery will be one of 960's top babes rather than just another bs babe especially if last night is to go buy.

hope valery does go on the sexstation website and also as a 3g girl on bs like french chloe does which will mean shell still appear on bs

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2010 16:33 by Rammyrascal.)
13-02-2010 16:32
verona Offline
Master Poster

Definitely a good signing as you had been loosing your best girls However if you really want me to be a regular, BRING BACK BELLA!!!!!

Hi Tintin,

Thanks for your comments. We have been working on the picture quality issues, seems to be happening somewhere after the video signal leaves the studio. Equipment has been replaced at the satellite company last week so you should already see an improvement, a few tweaks remain to be done next week on the transmission side.

Cheers,
MrD,
Live960
[/quote]
15-02-2010 18:18

Click here to watch Studio 66