GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Fernanda's Members Website

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Fernanda's Members Website
(03-10-2012 11:50 )mickster Wrote:  She'd be better on "come"dine with me .Big Laugh

cum dine w2ith meImportantHeartBig GrinBounce

14-10-2012 10:46
Find all posts by this user
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Loads of bubbles in the bath with Fernanda in this weeks update!! Wonder if she needed any help whilst scrubbing her back??!! Great work by Mark as always - Thanks to you sir - and Fern of course!
04-11-2012 12:37
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2012 12:37 )Fernanda - simply the best Wrote:  Loads of bubbles in the bath with Fernanda in this weeks update!! Wonder if she needed any help whilst scrubbing her back??!! Great work by Mark as always - Thanks to you sir - and Fern of course!

Prefer to towel her down and rub some talc on her.
Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue
04-11-2012 15:23
karpel Offline
Junior Poster

I'M BORED!!!!!!!!

As beautiful and as stunning as she is, FF's same teasing solo performances are becoming predictable and boring. There is no dynamic in the weekly vids - as usual she is always slowly revealing what she has got in the same living room, bedroom, kitchen, occasional Premier Inn hotel room, with the same outfits, same bottle of baby oil and bubble etc etc. And I forgot, the same old teasing lines!!!

Look at the photo shoots!! - far better productions values, costumes, prop's, kinky clothing, bondage, armour and the rest - far more interesting.

As far as GG, is concerned that has completely passed back into the mists of time.

Richard Gere every morning woke up with the gorgeous Cindy Crawford lying next to - he too got bored one morning and divorced her!! LETS PUT BACK SOME SPICE IN TO THIS RELATIONSHIP!!!!
28-11-2012 20:02
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

(28-11-2012 20:02 )karpel Wrote:  I'M BORED!!!!!!!!

As beautiful and as stunning as she is, FF's same teasing solo performances are becoming predictable and boring. There is no dynamic in the weekly vids - as usual she is always slowly revealing what she has got in the same living room, bedroom, kitchen, occasional Premier Inn hotel room, with the same outfits, same bottle of baby oil and bubble etc etc. And I forgot, the same old teasing lines!!!

Look at the photo shoots!! - far better productions values, costumes, prop's, kinky clothing, bondage, armour and the rest - far more interesting.

As far as GG, is concerned that has completely passed back into the mists of time.

Richard Gere every morning woke up with the gorgeous Cindy Crawford lying next to - he too got bored one morning and divorced her!! LETS PUT BACK SOME SPICE IN TO THIS RELATIONSHIP!!!!

Karpel,

We are all entitled to our opinions and views and I do agree with you re Fern's photosets - they are truly amazing, just like the lady herself.
I cannot agree however on your views on her site's videos. Yes, mostly the same location BUT a real variety of outfits, situations etc to keep nearly everyone's full attention. The sexy chat is what you would expect - I guess it must be difficult to vary again and again! Mind words are not really needed when watching the gorgeous Fern in full flow. I have to say that the monthly subscription is one I never mind paying!
If you have any suggestions please e-mail suggestions@fernandaxxx.com Fern is always up for constructive critisim - Its so easy just to say I don't like this etc, etc. She always listern's to her fan's - that's why she is one of the most popular model's around at the moment - nearly 17,000 Twitter folowers cannot be wrong.
Keep up the good work Fern - we all love you.
29-11-2012 19:30
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

Is anyone else having problems logging into fernandas website, says my log in is incorrect, even checked I had an active log in still on epoch (billing processor) and changed my password but no still wont let me in, looks like I'm going to have to cancel my membership
04-12-2012 22:46
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

(04-12-2012 22:46 )fucu2 Wrote:  Is anyone else having problems logging into fernandas website, says my log in is incorrect, even checked I had an active log in still on epoch (billing processor) and changed my password but no still wont let me in, looks like I'm going to have to cancel my membership

I did not have any problems logging in to FernXXX.
05-12-2012 11:10
Manager Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi Guys,

Fernanda's website was targeted by hackers, trying to shut it down, and is having log in security upgraded over the next few days.

Sorry for any teething problems but there will be sorted out ASAP.

In general if you ever need to recover or change your details you can do so via this link

https://epoch.com/en/index.html

And if you have any problem with that and there is link for live chat to tech support on the left.

Once the security update is finished I will email members about it.

At the moment the log in should be working as per normal.

Also you can always email me if you still have any problems via the support email on this page on Fernanda's site.

http://www.fernandaxxx.com/support.html

Sorry for any inconvenience while things are being changed over but had no choice but to change things because of the hacking.

Best

Mark

Manager
FernandaXXX.com
05-12-2012 11:27
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

Wow, you are so very fit FernandaHeart, I was knackered just watching the keep fit vid on your websiteSmile
Well done Fernanda Heart it was a really lovely, sensual,keepfit video for everybody, including lazy me----maybe in the New Year I might start exercising!!
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2012 18:45 by Fernfan.)
19-12-2012 18:41
Red Ferrari Offline
I-Love-U-Fernanda

Have really loved Fernanda's most recent Photoshoots in the Pink and the Blue.
Beautiful sophisticated Naughtiness.
Fernanda just gets more beautiful than ever Smile
08-01-2013 06:23
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles