Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

BACVA Needs Your Help!

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

BACVA Needs Your Help!
Thanks to the help and input from IanG and Cobblers, the Babe and Adult Channel Viewers Association (BACVA) blog is almost ready to launch. Content is low at the moment, but this will grow overtime, hopefully with the help of you people here.

I'm looking for article submissions, news... even something as simple as a comment added to the blog posts would be great, so please have your say.

The blog (an idea pitched here a month or so back) will concentrate on Ofcom's dealings and treatment of the fta babeshows, so articles submitted should reflect this.

Feel free to take a look, but please bare in mind that the posts are currently 'dummy' posts - there to give an appearance of how things will look. The rest of what you see is all operational and in context, and is as far as I've got so far. Please have a quick browse: http://bacva.blogspot.com/

Any suggestions posted to this thread would be most welcome. And don't forget to keep posting on IanG's thread/poll at: http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?ti...#pid350044
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 16:27 by StanTheMan.)
15-02-2010 16:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: BACVA Needs Your Help!
Great to see this getting off the ground!
15-02-2010 16:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yep, let's take the fuckers on! Smile
15-02-2010 17:08
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Thanks, men.

I've just had an email from ofcomwatch agreeing to include the blog in his blogroll when its up and running. Not much, but I think the two guys who run it have a fairly high profile in this area, so it can't do any harm, can it?
15-02-2010 17:11
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

Hang on in there StanThe Man I am sure the thread will pick up pace. As for OFCOM maybe we should all actually RING up OFCOM and actualy complain about there treatment of the channels. They seem only too eager to pounce if one person rings up with a complaint. The trouble is as Far as I can see ( and I mentioned this an a previous entry on another thread) Normal people dont sit there with the phone in hand waiting to ring up someone to complain. Odd bods and religious nuts and people who cant deal with the real world and how it all works. They just want to blame anyting and everything on anyone and everyone rather that analize their own faults and misconceptions on life. I mean we didnt have the babe channels around 40 years ago when these animals in religious orders where raping and abusing young children. So who was at fault there. OFCOM pander to the likes of these insecure people. Am getting wound up now so Im off to watch the Footie
17-02-2010 19:26
IanG Offline
Senior Poster

Kenilo, it's a condition that's being called Whitehouse Syndrome - they watch what they hope will offend them just for the thrill of it (and then go running to 'mommy' to complain about it).

A new dittie: The Buggers 2010 (Ofwatch slight return) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid556229
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2010 05:24 by IanG.)
19-02-2010 05:24
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

(19-02-2010 05:24 )IanG Wrote:  Kenilo, it's a condition that's being called Whitehouse Syndrome - they watch what they hope will offend them just for the thrill of it (and then go running to 'mommy' to complain about it).
I Know. In fact usually when I get wound up enough to have a little rant I imagine them sitting there with their Mary Whitehouse heads on them giving out like a load of Dame Ednas (Barry Humpfries) and think, These are the Fuckers that are telling us what we can and cannot do. They should be beaten up and down the street with a large pole. That would give them something to give out about haha.
19-02-2010 11:50
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Errr why are the posts on the blog in Latin?
20-02-2010 11:40
stoly Offline
Banned

I think they are just meant to be examples of what the blog will look like.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2010 13:59 by stoly.)
20-02-2010 12:23
seth Offline
Master Poster

(17-02-2010 19:26 )Kenilo Wrote:  Hang on in there StanThe Man I am sure the thread will pick up pace. As for OFCOM maybe we should all actually RING up OFCOM and actualy complain about there treatment of the channels.

You'd be wasting your time. Ofcom aren't interested in what the viewing public think, their censorship is there so they can actually have a point for their existence.
20-02-2010 15:09