Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average

Mum and Daughter show

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Mum and Daughter show
Can someone clear something up for me? I caught a few minutes of this show - round about four-ish, I think - just before I was due to go out. I hit the record button and set the next two slots to record too (at six and eight, was it?). I've been staying at my sister's for the last few days and have only just returned home, but when I tried to watch the recordings I kept getting a message telling me that the programmes were no longer available? The afternoon slot I recorded was definatley unencrypted, as I was watching it before I left the flat, so why couldn't I have watched this recording, at least?
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2010 01:27 by StanTheMan.)
17-02-2010 01:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(17-02-2010 01:25 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Can someone clear something up for me? I caught a few minutes of this show - round about four-ish, I think - just before I was due to go out. I hit the record button and set the next two slots to record too (at six and eight, was it?). I've been staying at my sister's for the last few days and have only just returned home, but when I tried to watch the recordings I kept getting a message telling me that the programmes were no longer available? The afternoon slot I recorded was definatley unencrypted, as I was watching it before I left the flat, so why couldn't I have watched this recording, at least?

Well unfortunately there are certain channels that include a signal being included in their broadcast, that prevents or scrambles the recording on hard-drive recorders. Sky's 18 plus movies used to have this system, as well as some of the music channels.

But like any system, there are ways around it. If you have a capture card on your computer you can record it direct to there instead. The signal doesn't work on them.
17-02-2010 02:53
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-02-2010 02:53 )aceman65 Wrote:  But like any system, there are ways around it. If you have a capture card on your computer you can record it direct to there instead. The signal doesn't work on them.

I don't, and I've deleted them anyway.

Thanks for the explanation, aceman.

So, did I miss any filthy incestual shenanignas then?
17-02-2010 18:48
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

(17-02-2010 18:48 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(17-02-2010 02:53 )aceman65 Wrote:  But like any system, there are ways around it. If you have a capture card on your computer you can record it direct to there instead. The signal doesn't work on them.

I don't, and I've deleted them anyway.

Thanks for the explanation, aceman.

So, did I miss any filthy incestual shenanignas then?

Your wishful thinking Stan is way off the mark, i dont think they even looked at each other that much!!!
17-02-2010 19:17
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

Is TopShelf doing live shows then ?
17-02-2010 23:52
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-02-2010 17:31 )Deadman 30 Wrote:  Anybody see that special show that was on 917 all weekend? The one with the mother Mel and her daughter Toni?

Hi hon, yes i did cos i was on it Mel here and yes we really are mum and daughter, suppose to be doing other stuff if they ever get it sorted, will let you know! Did you like what you saw? We were really into chatting day and night, did two 8hr stints which takes a lot of doing, although i have no trouble talking lol. Sorry about the late reply just found it! xx Mel xx

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
28-03-2010 17:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-02-2010 17:31 )Deadman 30 Wrote:  Anybody see that special show that was on 917 all weekend? The one with the mother Mel and her daughter Toni?

Hi hon Mel, here just seen your post and yes tis really me, we are suppose to be doing more of the same stuff, we really are mum and daughter- i see you have checked out purestorm profile, we are both on that too.
The show went down a storm so we are hoping it takes off, taking longer than forecasted to set up, will let you know when i know latest on it. xx Mel thanks for watching too xx

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
28-03-2010 17:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2010 17:07 )melissa40 Wrote:  

Hi hon, yes i did cos i was on it Mel here and yes we really are mum and daughter, suppose to be doing other stuff if they ever get it sorted, will let you know! Did you like what you saw? We were really into chatting day and night, did two 8hr stints which takes a lot of doing, although i have no trouble talking lol. Sorry about the late reply just found it! xx Mel xx

Hi Mel, yeah I loved the show! It was something different, you know, from the usual chat shows. Hope you do get to do more shows with your daughter, would be great! Smile

Welcome to the forum by the way! Smile
28-03-2010 17:39
Tepid water Offline
Homo erectus

(28-03-2010 17:15 )melissa40 Wrote:  

Hi hon Mel, here just seen your post and yes tis really me, we are suppose to be doing more of the same stuff, we really are mum and daughter- i see you have checked out purestorm profile, we are both on that too.
The show went down a storm so we are hoping it takes off, taking longer than forecasted to set up, will let you know when i know latest on it. xx Mel thanks for watching too xx
Is it you or your daughter in the picture? HOT!

Never stir another man's porridge....
Never eat the yellow snow...
Always enjoy a dink from the furry cup....
28-03-2010 17:47
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Didn't see the show I'm afraid but that's a very nice pic.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
28-03-2010 17:50

Click here to watch Studio 66