babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Babe Channels - Domination & Mistresses

riolee Offline
The one and only

RE: Babe Channels - Domination & Mistresses
Don't forget I've been a dom since 2007 and love the darker side of sex!

You can read about how I got corrupted into the fetish world, check out my naughty fetish pictures & I've also got a dedicated section for Mistress Rio Lee on my FREE FANSITE http://www.rioleexxx.com

Slaves, subs, sissy boys, and paypiggies check it out!

Come and see me in the hardcore version:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=411316
20-03-2013 03:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Levixxx Offline
Princess Levi

@LeviRedLightTV: Can't wait for naughty 2for1 with college girl @misslucyzara I am a very strict mistress she is in for a long detention sky 910 10pm 2nite!!
12-04-2013 16:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

Tammie Lee wud be happy to kick u in the nutsImportantBig Grin

12-04-2013 17:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
har2equin Offline
Apprentice Poster

(12-04-2013 16:16 )Levixxx Wrote:  @LeviRedLightTV: Can't wait for naughty 2for1 with college girl @misslucyzara I am a very strict mistress she is in for a long detention sky 910 10pm 2nite!!

That's quite impressive Princess,can't begin to imagine how one would go about dominating a Goddess like Mistress Lucy!
16-04-2013 15:34
har2equin Offline
Apprentice Poster

Princess Levi was amazing at the weekend,great Domme who plays the role extremely well.Needed a cold shower afterwards ;-)
12-06-2013 14:27
hotfuzz Away
Banned

dionne mendez is the best domination & mistresses she knows exactly what she's doing she is pure nasty thats what type of mistress i like
02-07-2013 07:07
har2equin Offline
Apprentice Poster

Agreed.She is amazing!She did say on Twitter she had decided to become a Pro Domme but that was a while ago.I would have to pay her a visit!
04-07-2013 14:36
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If you ask me on the whole I find this mostly all the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen grace the babe channels. It does however work on the very rare occassion when they get it right.

Danni Harwood and Lucy Zara put some of the best Domination nights that I've ever seen. What I don't get is when the likes of Levi, Kandi and Elle dress up in dominatrix outfit's when they aren't even having a 2 for 1 most of the time and when they do it's that tame you'd probably get away with giving it a PG certificate.

On the whole I find those outfits hugely annoying and a total waste of the 7.5 hours we are supposed to get of adult entertainment. Why don outfits that the models would probably get away with wearing on a dayshow.

One stint sticks out to me. Kandi Kay was wearing the outfit one night and she didn't even show us her tit's once. If you ask me this kind of outfit is nothing more than self censorship on the channels part.

More flesh please and less of the fancy dress costumes thank you very much Cool
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 19:35 by Scottishbloke.)
04-07-2013 19:34
har2equin Offline
Apprentice Poster

^
I know what you're saying mate but at the end of the day its all subjective,one mans boobs are another mans thigh boots!
All the girls you mention spend way more time doing "conventional" shows than domination stuff,but on the occasion they do go Domme I've called and they've been fantastic.
Guess it is pretty niche,but they wouldn't do it if there wasnt a market
05-07-2013 20:55
fschweins Offline
Apprentice Poster

Toungue Dominant babes
There must be some babechannel fans who, like me, like the girls in dominant roles. Thought we could start a thread exchanging views/experiences, like who is good at dominant role play and humiliation , who isn't etc.

My own favourites, since the superb Goddess Freya and Karina Currie left, are currently, but I am very open to recommendations Tongue

Angela from Chat Girl TV
Ella Jolie - who, despite her innocent looks, enjoys dishing out delicious taunts

Any views, comments, suggestions welcome!
13-07-2013 13:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV