Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Three gorgeous babes on tonight and just too many clothes.
16-02-2017 03:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

Interesting to see Studio66 set up Lily Rose in the background on Clare's set.

17-02-2017 00:07
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Tori naked shaking her ass at the camera = good signing for studio66 Big Grin
17-02-2017 01:26
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

S66 have presently on their books,Lola,Claire,2 Jasmines,Brooke,Georgie,Tori & Lily, and back ups,Stella,Scarlett & Hannah. They also have fresh sets. IMHO,how can BS match this?
17-02-2017 21:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-02-2017 21:02 )greenray Wrote:  S66 have presently on their books,Lola,Claire,2 Jasmines,Brooke,Georgie,Tori & Lily, and back ups,Stella,Scarlett & Hannah. They also have fresh sets. IMHO,how can BS match this?

dont forget the likes of Linsey Dawn Mckenzie, Rebecca More, Stella Cox, Cara Brett. Emma C & Fernanda who also do nightshows too

Piper Niven Superfan
18-02-2017 00:43
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

And I forgot Jennifer Jade!
18-02-2017 02:41
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

Studio 66 have probably got their best line up of night babes in a long while, certainly since about 2014. In my opinion, Babestation would still have the better selection of night babes(their big success stories recently have been the introduction of Alexa and Flick to night shows, the regular nudity in recent months of probably their two big hitters Alice and Ashley Emma and the signing of Nicole Snow). But has been pointed out, Studio 66 has an advantage with sets, they have better camera work, and the recent change in schedules with Babestation give Studio 66 another advantage.

For me Studio 66 is at a better level than it was a year or two ago. Lola Knight, now that she has been given more and more chances to have the set to herself, has been for me the most consistent night babe anywhere over the last 12 months. Clare Richards frequent nudity over the last 10-11 months has been a joy to watch. Brooke Lea's signing about 10 months ago was very good. Lily Rose has turned out to be a good signing. And some other good signings in recent months as well,.

Studio 66 lost a lot of quality night babes in 2013/2014/2015. I remember they made some very signings in the likes of Lucy Summers, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc and Delia Rose and lost these within 6-12 months, mainly to Babestation. They also lost other good night babes to Babestation such as Alice, Ashley Emma, Mica, Keira Knight. Not to mention losing the likes of Lilly Roma, Jenna Hoskins Dionne Daniels etc. These sort of losses were hard to recover from. They have suffered at the hands of Babestation, but maybe they are in their best position to compete with Babestation than they have been in a long time.
18-02-2017 11:30
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(18-02-2017 11:30 )The Special Juans Wrote:  the recent change in schedules with Babestation give Studio 66 another advantage.

I don't really get this point, S66 have been doing the things that BS just started doing for years now (IE girls stopping at 4 AM and simulcasting the remaining girl on all the streams)
18-02-2017 12:16
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(18-02-2017 11:30 )The Special Juans Wrote:  Studio 66 have probably got their best line up of night babes in a long while, certainly since about 2014. In my opinion, Babestation would still have the better selection of night babes(their big success stories recently have been the introduction of Alexa and Flick to night shows, the regular nudity in recent months of probably their two big hitters Alice and Ashley Emma and the signing of Nicole Snow). But has been pointed out, Studio 66 has an advantage with sets, they have better camera work, and the recent change in schedules with Babestation give Studio 66 another advantage.

For me Studio 66 is at a better level than it was a year or two ago. Lola Knight, now that she has been given more and more chances to have the set to herself, has been for me the most consistent night babe anywhere over the last 12 months. Clare Richards frequent nudity over the last 10-11 months has been a joy to watch. Brooke Lea's signing about 10 months ago was very good. Lily Rose has turned out to be a good signing. And some other good signings in recent months as well,.

Studio 66 lost a lot of quality night babes in 2013/2014/2015. I remember they made some very signings in the likes of Lucy Summers, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc and Delia Rose and lost these within 6-12 months, mainly to Babestation. They also lost other good night babes to Babestation such as Alice, Ashley Emma, Mica, Keira Knight. Not to mention losing the likes of Lilly Roma, Jenna Hoskins Dionne Daniels etc. These sort of losses were hard to recover from. They have suffered at the hands of Babestation, but maybe they are in their best position to compete with Babestation than they have been in a long time.

Couldn't agree with you less. Those girls that left for babestation we're good riddance, IMO.
18-02-2017 13:19
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

Dont think Tori i on tonight as Sophia and Lola have tweeted that they are on tonight so boring night on s66. that was looking exciting. hope shes on again, defo wont compete with Bs from last night with both Flick and Alexa on and both getting naked

Conformed Tori not on tonight the s66 schedule has changed Lucy anne doing the Tease hour with Sophia at 11 and lola knight on all night, boring night on s66 sadly no channels appeal tonight. what a dufference a day last was epic, xpanded also amanda renall and kitty King naked as well ast the afore mentioned Flick and Alexa on bs and the usual naked Clare on s66. early night tonight.

Thank god for Ashley Emma on BS.
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2017 19:19 by jackster100.)
21-02-2017 18:55