Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(20-05-2017 13:16 )mrmann Wrote:  
(20-05-2017 07:31 )Rake Wrote:  Very disturbed by the censorship instinct in Theresa May.

Theresa seems like the type of woman who's ashamed of their own vagina. My guess is that she probably screams at her vagina from time to time and has a love hate relationship with it.

Judging by the "boy jobs / girl jobs" rubbish she spouted on the One Show, she's clearly not very 21st century.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
20-05-2017 18:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yay, bed sets all night bladewave

AKA Lara Croft
20-05-2017 23:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

And DBS to boot Rolleyes

20-05-2017 23:22
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ Now, be fair - we had almost 50 minutes eek shocked of Stella solo! Rolleyes Wink

Bloody DBS! bladewave Sad
20-05-2017 23:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(20-05-2017 23:39 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^ Now, be fair - we had almost 50 minutes eek shocked of Stella solo! Rolleyes Wink

Bloody DBS! bladewave Sad

All of around 3000 seconds then.
I hope you were counting them just to appreciate their full value TongueWink

20-05-2017 23:42
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Although I'd rather not have 2 babes 1 set,Stella and Lily made quite a sexy pairing
21-05-2017 08:26
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I wish St66 would hurry up and get rid of those bed sets they need something more interesting and innovative and stimulating for both babes AND caller IMO

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2017 09:40 by lovebabes56.)
21-05-2017 09:39
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(18-05-2017 16:00 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Can you point out other 66 shows that have featured web-only footage? I am complying a 'to date' list for posting. I assume you are referring to tease hours if it's LA?

No, it was daytime shows I was referring to. Also, someone mentioned Abigail Monroe as another instance of web only content.
22-05-2017 17:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Curiouser and curiouser. Thanks for these further snippets of information.

It did cross my mind that there might be some daytime trials along these lines but it seemed likely the focus would be on nights, at least at first - it, on the face of it, having more to gain from additional angles. Also nights seems more in need of such interventions looking in from the outside. But I suppose night time additions are simply more eye-catching and likely to get noted here and we perhaps should expect at least equal attenion given to days by now.

I'm intrigued to see if these additional bits have similar content and framing as the majority of the night time stuff... Also are they using two cameras?! Day babes seem to struggle most days to get a cameraman to attend to the one! Rolleyes

In fact are these things quite of the same nature as the night time ones or is this simply leaving the stream to run longer on the web with the babe about to go on a break so they can do a little more for the odd caller? Be nice if anyone has got any further details of deliberate daytime web-onlys so we can nail the extent of these things and see if it's worth any fuss...

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-05-2017 19:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

to me the daytime stuff just looks like some 1 in the gallery fucked up and left the stream running instead of going to the logo.
the night time seems more of a deliberate ploy to direct people to the website with additional content.
im not gonna say the daytime fuckup aint intentional and desigened to do the same as for the night shows, its just the looks like some 1 isnt paying attention.

to me it makes a little more sense on the nights as they blocked the pervcams for the majority of there pervcam viewers and because they did that, the guys aint on the streams at 2-5 in the morning, so they aint calling any more. resulting in a drop in income.
now we see extra angles being pushed to the web in an attempt to get them guys back along with the revenue they bring.
like i said before the guys they called freeloaders werent really freeloaders(at least some werent). they were the guys that kept the girls busy in the small hours.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-05-2017 19:25