Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Have they stopped showing pussy on the webstream? I caught cara's and tori's show with a different camera angle to tv and was hoping it would be a regular thing.
30-05-2017 23:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not sure S66's problem is the quality or effort of the night girls, although they certainly could do with some new talent to replace some of the more superannuated types who by some strange coincidence also seem to have the exclusive, no sharing contracts. In fact, I find the day girls, and particularly the freeloader hating tease hour ones, the laziest and most likely to take the piss.
The problem for me is the piss-poor management of S66. This manifests itself in:
- giving certain girls, who are not the best performers or probably even earn the most money, cast iron contracts which mean they don't have to share sets and get prime access to the FV channel.
- wasting the talent of other, non-favoured girls who get far fewer shifts and have to share sets when they do.
- weird scheduling often preferring to keep a channel empty rather than give an opportunity to a non-favoured girl.
Ironically with a very few exceptions all the girls I like are actually on S66. Yet i much prefer to watch BS with its more pragmatic approach to scheduling, rotating girls and allowing them all to give of their best. Huh
31-05-2017 00:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Crappy night so far, and already 3am.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AKA Lara Croft
01-06-2017 03:08
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol.. you do know of a site called youtube?
if your that bored with the shows watch a podcast. https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE if your into mma or the esoteric.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AbsTf...jtipwh3bZg mma, comedy, esoteric.
watch a comedy special... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...dy+special

or download a movie... john wick 2 came out recently on torrent.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-06-2017 04:26
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

Apart From Hannah and Tori s66 has been shocking this week roll on Monday when Hannah is next on and hopefully Clare will be on again very soon
01-06-2017 18:24
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

I think Clare said she was going to Vegas this month.

S66 has a great roster but it is quite thin.
01-06-2017 19:15
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Clare is back from Vegas

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
01-06-2017 19:25
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

(01-06-2017 19:15 )Maggot Wrote:  I think Clare said she was going to Vegas this month.

S66 has a great roster but it is quite thin.

shes back fromVegas and was ment to be on tonight but isnt now gutted for they are only really 4-5 girls on the night that are any good but those who or are, are great, Clare,Hannah,Tori, Lily and maybe Georgie the of the good are on daytime and only do tease shows sadly their are lots of them the 2 Mikaelas, Lara, Emma Tiffany, Macy, Abbey, Scarlett, Becky,Anastasia and Lucy anne, i just wish s66 could get 2-3 of these days to do full regular night shows.
01-06-2017 19:31
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

We seem to be getting quite a few no shows at the moment.
It may just be a coincidence, illness or whatever, but there seems to be a bit of a pattern i.e. girls who aren't top of the pecking order that night who realise they are going to have a share a set with another girl. I wouldn't actually blame them and think it would be a good thing if it shook S66 up a bit. I'm afraid the favouritism culture is too embedded there though, even if it meant possibly losing business. annoyed

I wouldn't care but the pecking order girls (to use Snookered's expression) are almost without exception quite average performers (whatever they may have been in the past) and/or it has to be said a bit past their sell by. And before anyone says it there's no evidence (to me at least) they're getting much better call stats than the rest.

S66 seem to be operating the FV channel as a sort of early retirement package at the moment, and need to wake up before they actually start losing money. Going against my own preferences here, but I hope Georgie doesn't turn in tonight if it means she has to share a set all night. eek
03-06-2017 11:01
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I see that Studio 66 have a New Babe on the schedule for tonight called Valentina. Does anyone know who she is? If I'm right in thinking that S66 had a Babe with the same name on about a year or so ago. Could it be that same Valentina or someone new.

That other Valentina did 1 or 2 shows before, but it could be a new fresh Babe.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
03-06-2017 16:44