Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^ Could be... It'd be hard to say more than that unless dirt is dished by those involved. It would be damn surprising to me though if DBS had failed to cause at least some discontent amongst the babes in the past. When all's said and done, there is quite a bit of self-interest in each babe getting good slots, obviously, and as a crowd these women are not exactly known for being self-affacing are they! Wink Someone has to have been put out by this before?

On a related note...

If, as seems highly likely, the concensus on here is correct in suggesting that some babes have solo set exclusive contracts at 66 nights, this has a couple intrinsic problems associated with it too. One, anything that sets one level of 'staff' above another is ripe for causing resentments.

And two, there are only so many babes one operator has the scheduling space to grant a solo exclusivity honour to. Once such a thing became known in the industry, any potential incoming babe of note, would, if she has anything about her, request the same benefit in her contract. When full compliment of solo-onlys was reached, turning a babe down on this element could well become a question of seeming to not acknowledge her status - putting her recruitment at risk.

In other words, a concession granted in order to gain a signature or two in the past might well have become an issue in gaining further top class players by now. Considering the largely incestous recruiting policies of these channels, I often wonder whether this chicken has come home to roost for 66 as yet.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-06-2017 19:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-06-2017 16:44 )REX MASTER Wrote:  I see that Studio 66 have a New Babe on the schedule for tonight called Valentina. Does anyone know who she is? If I'm right in thinking that S66 had a Babe with the same name on about a year or so ago. Could it be that same Valentina or someone new.

That other Valentina did 1 or 2 shows before, but it could be a new fresh Babe.

Valentina has just been on the mic & said she's new so think it's the latter, a new fresh babe. Gets a thumbs up from me, especially in the booty department. She's a stunner alright

Haven't found her on twitter yet

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2017 22:19
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Valentina definitely looks promising. Tongue
03-06-2017 23:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Welcome to the S66 induced world of sods law.

In this sods law world all babes I like the look of the most or enjoy watching the most or enjoy calling the most will always be on either
(1) a double babe stint
(2) a bed set
(3) both

This ensures that any of my temptation to watch or call is completely wiped out.
Just to ensure my misery is complete all other babes who I don't rate as highly will always be guaranteed solo stints on all the best sets all the time.
This ensures maximum exasparation, frustration and boredom.

How utterly marvellous BounceRolleyesbladewave.

Valentina looks a real hottie but in a DBS it's just no use. Her and Georgie should be on solo imo.

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 00:20 by Snooks.)
03-06-2017 23:25
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

After the success of "Blonde Night" the other night, it was nice to have "Brunette Night" this time too Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-06-2017 08:22
skully Offline

Joey vs the world has been moved, you can continue the discussion here - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=70753

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
05-06-2017 15:50
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2017 15:50 )skully Wrote:  Joey vs the world has been moved, you can continue the discussion here - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=70753
My money is still on Joey when it comes to defending Ms Lee. The world doesn't stand a chanceBig Laugh
05-06-2017 16:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-06-2017 15:50 )skully Wrote:  Joey vs the world has been moved, you can continue the discussion here - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=70753

how much is this on sky box office laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2017 18:19
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Will there be a podcast to download? Tongue laugh Big Laugh Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 18:40 by lovebabes56.)
05-06-2017 18:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

How about something interesting tonight, like, ya know, Caty nude in the shower with alt camera view for the web????

AKA Lara Croft
08-06-2017 00:54