Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
wouldn't that be the same as being on paid memberships? Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-10-2017 09:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

looking at their Girls page I noticed during the summer they had former XP presenter Esme on their shows for a while anyone know what has happened to her?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
28-10-2017 12:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Anyone else noticed that the Sky TV channels for S66 have exceptionally low resolution and hence poor picture quality tonight?
28-10-2017 22:17
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Yeah I noticed that too but with such a poor choice of girls on tonight I'm really not that bothered
28-10-2017 22:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I think 66 has been quite good lately, not great but a lot more consistent than on bs, and with the girls not slaving to pervecam it is actually very watchable most nights,
They make the best of what they have and still try to put on good TV shows, Lola in the bath a perfect example, if that was on bs it would have been behind the iron curtain on pervecam being watched by about 2 people if they where lucky,
66 should be lorded on her for doing what u see being asked for in the bs thread putting on a proper old school babeshow,
There problem is they have a small roster, so people flicking through the channel see Caty and are like same old boring Caty show and move on, but the girls are most nights putting content out far better than the other two channels,
If they signed 4-5 of the girls being under used by bs I think I would be given 66 a lot more of my time and money,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-10-2017 12:25
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Whether S66 can be crowned babe channel of the year remains to be seen as I do think XP could give them a close run for their money

29-10-2017 12:40
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(29-10-2017 12:25 )winsaw Wrote:  I think 66 has been quite good lately, not great but a lot more consistent than on bs, and with the girls not slaving to pervecam it is actually very watchable most nights,
They make the best of what they have and still try to put on good TV shows, Lola in the bath a perfect example, if that was on bs it would have been behind the iron curtain on pervecam being watched by about 2 people if they where lucky,
66 should be lorded on her for doing what u see being asked for in the bs thread putting on a proper old school babeshow,
There problem is they have a small roster, so people flicking through the channel see Caty and are like same old boring Caty show and move on, but the girls are most nights putting content out far better than the other two channels,
If they signed 4-5 of the girls being under used by bs I think I would be given 66 a lot more of my time and money,

I agree with you.
S66 has much higher production values than BS, including better lighting and picture quality. Also, S66 girls seem to have more freedom to try stuff out. However as Winshaw points out they need more girls to avoid the over exposure of familiar faces. (Like BS !!!)
I would like to see athletic stunner Atlanta Moreno on this channel. She is underused and over regulated on BS and would positively shine at S66.
I also think is very sad to witness the decline of great performers like Dannii Harwood and Lucy Summers since they joined BS.
29-10-2017 14:59
Dead dog Offline
No more fake boobs

Just think the golden oldies channel 940 is a waste, could get more day girls to do the tease shows after 10pm, Kira kadey was the best seen for a long long time.
29-10-2017 17:33
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2017 14:59 )TheProf Wrote:  
(29-10-2017 12:25 )winsaw Wrote:  I think 66 has been quite good lately, not great but a lot more consistent than on bs, and with the girls not slaving to pervecam it is actually very watchable most nights,

I agree with you.
S66 has much higher production values than BS, including better lighting and picture quality. Also, S66 girls seem to have more freedom to try stuff out. However as Winshaw points out they need more girls to avoid the over exposure of familiar faces. (Like BS !!!)
I would like to see athletic stunner Atlanta Moreno on this channel. She is underused and over regulated on BS and would positively shine at S66.
I also think is very sad to witness the decline of great performers like Dannii Harwood and Lucy Summers since they joined BS.

Well said. The more exposure Atlanta gets, the better.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2017 19:01 by Nadam.)
29-10-2017 19:00
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

^I know S66 generally have the better sets ( apart from the cells ) and the picture quality at present is superior to none, but to suggest moving the likes of Atlanta from BS to S66 is courting disaster. She has been a revelation at BS, mainly for the amount of times she has flashed the gash. When I tune into the babe channels it's not because I want to see fantastic lighting, coupled with a great set ( that's a bonus ), but the chances of seeing some pussy, either deliberately or by accident. At S66 IMO they are paranoid at present with only showing breasts in case of a slip up. Any babe that has recently shown pussy on tv at S66, whether it be by accident or on purpose, has not been asked back. We wouldn't like that to happen to her guys would we.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2017 23:23 by derekdas.)
29-10-2017 23:21