Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Note for myself, that Studio66 will be broadcasting on channels 912, 923 & 924 starting tomorrow.

30-04-2018 21:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
poo Offline
Senior Poster

(30-04-2018 21:57 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Note for myself, that Studio66 will be broadcasting on channels 912, 923 & 924 starting tomorrow.

Yes a tidy up of the adult section is much needed cant wait
30-04-2018 22:45
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yikes, gonna be a bad one tonight for Studio 66. Funny how we go from a very good night last night to what will be a very bad night tonight. Michelle gone at 2? Ella only?? Sad

AKA Lara Croft
30-04-2018 22:53
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

(30-04-2018 22:53 )mrmann Wrote:  Yikes, gonna be a bad one tonight for Studio 66. Funny how we go from a very good night last night to what will be a very bad night tonight. Michelle gone at 2? Ella only?? Sad

you were so right.bloody dire.
02-05-2018 14:27
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Tipping is something that the girls, quite naturally, want to encourage on the shows. But in the past the function has been abused by tricksy babes. Often the practice has been encouraged to become a surruptious and solitary one. I suspect this was to make tipping unaccountable in what each represented in terms of visual content and in the dubious belief that 'sharing' did not maximise the babe's return. As a result tipping has become sidelined as too many cammers try desperately to ignore it, totally unsure of its value and burnt by dodgy examples of poor VFM that they've witnessed or had pulled on them. 

But just recently on 66, I believe we've seen an indication of how tipping could come back into the light and be rejuvenated into something entirely more accountable and valuable to the shows... A select few guys have begun to use it to garner action on TV. There is a somewhat neglected thrill for a certain punter in creating and directing an enhanced show for everyone which feeds into more interaction by others in the same ilk. A snowball effect in other words - that can only be of benefit to the shows as a whole.

So here's my thought: Why not make the 9 to 11pm TV timeslot an occassional 'TipTease' hour?

Drop the price of calls for those hours but instead instill the idea that guys have to tip via the web for action on TV. The slot would offer the variety of being done under both the day (til the regular 10pm) and night formats. They could also have the same babe on for both hours or they could switch to a proper night girl as currently at 10pm whichever suits the babe.

This would capitalise on the excitement created by this new and freshly budding form of interaction. It would build on what we have seen happening on an ad hoc basis already. It would drive business to the web at a vital time of day and also help punter retention between day and nights.

Tipping for better TV visuals would focus and corral guys efforts, provide greater VFM, consistency and maxium effectiveness for 66. It would also instill a 'training' and sense of fairness into everyone taking part. 

The art of tipping on the shows was dying; it could have recently been reborn. 66 need to help this along somehow.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-05-2018 13:40
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

That's really good idea, because it encourages presenters to cater their shows, outfits and performances towards us as punters.

I love babes with brown nipples
05-05-2018 15:05
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^The one downside though - the feet obsessives would dominate, making an already naff show EVEN worse. But yeah, it is a sound idea, in theory. But these channels, and these 'babes' would still find a way to exploit it or simply not deliver.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-05-2018 15:11
beresv Offline
Reloaded

one big problem: they do not even want to try and will not
05-05-2018 16:27
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Possibly. But money can talk. It's more open on TV is the point. Hopefully that would keep it more honest. Those that don't want to take part are welcome but they are already missing out.

I don't see why the fetishes would dominate. They have no problem getting what they want seen in regular hours provided they interact.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-05-2018 18:34
ClassicRock Offline
Senior Poster

Is Hannah/Anna a no-show tonight? Wish they'd change their schedule page. Unless she's late. Line up is really bare tonight without her.

Edit: she's on now.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2018 22:21 by ClassicRock.)
06-05-2018 22:10