Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Would love to see Teejay Walker do a tease session-I think she did one years ago and it was very good but if she does do it I also hope she stops playing with her hair every five seconds-leave it alone love, you're not in a Harmony hairspray commerical! Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
06-08-2018 02:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I thought the idea of S66 sabotaging their own shows was a bit too far-fetched.

Then Ella Jolie was the predominant choice last night, doing her thing.

Hmm...

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-08-2018 08:16
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(06-08-2018 02:17 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Would love to see Teejay Walker do a tease session-I think she did one years ago and it was very good.

Trust me - it won't happen. Zero chance. Teejay is in the same group as Abi Monroe, Stacy Robyn, Cara Steel, Becky Roberts, & Paige Phillips. Will do LOTS of webcam but won't even entertain the idea of doing more on TV.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-08-2018 11:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-08-2018 11:31 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(06-08-2018 02:17 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Would love to see Teejay Walker do a tease session-I think she did one years ago and it was very good.

Trust me - it won't happen. Zero chance. Teejay is in the same group as Abi Monroe, Stacy Robyn, Cara Steel, Becky Roberts, & Paige Phillips - lazy, uninterested, complacent, & greedy. Will do LOTS of webcam but won't even entertain the idea of doing more on TV. And they can get away with doing the bare minimum. It pays to be in the boss' little gang.

Yep more chance of me going to mars then Teejay doing a tease hour/showBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
06-08-2018 12:28
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

probably the odds of Teejay doing a tease/night show and us finding a life on mars are the same

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
06-08-2018 13:01
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(06-08-2018 12:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yep more chance of me going to mars then Teejay doing a tease hour/showBig Grin

Aw that's too bad, but don't give up Rammy, if it's what you really want laugh
06-08-2018 13:18
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(06-08-2018 13:18 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(06-08-2018 12:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yep more chance of me going to mars then Teejay doing a tease hour/showBig Grin

Aw that's too bad, but don't give up Rammy, if it's what you really want laugh

At least he didn't suggest his chances of doing a tease show were better than hers eeklaugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-08-2018 14:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

S66 was indirectly mentioned on itv earlier today. Loose Women had Megan Barton Hanson on and in her interview she said she’s appeared in Sixty6Magazine. Interesting to see if the magazine gets a boost & if new babes join s66 thinking if they appear on s66, they’ll go in the mag & then go on love island given 2 former s66tv babes have been on love island

Piper Niven Superfan
06-08-2018 16:17
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Astounded you actually admit to watching that load of garbage!Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
06-08-2018 16:51
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The following is entitlement writ large. It tells you so much that you need to know about how a certain type of babe views the average joe on her streams.

Things to digest from this...

Becky R is a piece of work in how she views her marks.

Babes of this type judge said marks potential and form within seconds of them joining the chat. Every. Single. Time.

The babes can look at a guy's entire history with the site should they wish. But, much like they say we do about them, I have no doubt, much is simply assumed as soon as the babe sees such a statement (and, crime of all crimes, from a low figured guy to boot).

You will be judged for any apparent pattern behaviour.

So, do not try ask for much of anything with such babes unless you are well oiled and prepared to display yourself instantly as such. Be prepared to put proper time and money in with this sort. Obsequiousness is a plus too.

What really comes across from tweets like this is that 66 have engendered such an utterly teflon sense of absolute imperviousness in these longterm babes that they feel/know they can say almost anything they wish without consequences...

Just to be clear any babe is free to dislike any punter's behaviour. However, shiting on punters in public in this tone, for a single inconsiderate phrase, actually betrays the babe's feelings about so much more. It doesn't make them a strong independent woman. It actually makes the tweeter sound deeply unattractive.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2018 18:55 by ShandyHand.)
06-08-2018 18:48