Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Jew1leon Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Another dull night on s66 with Jen and Lucy!!! Doing the same shows they have been doing for years.
Instead from having party’s for this 66 mag put the money into new ideas for the day/night shows I for one have seen Macy/Rebecca/Stacey on perv cam and on normal cam and they would be money on full nights imo
14-10-2017 22:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

props to s66 for at least trying things out.
while lucy is not at all my cup of tea she allowed? the producer to use a second cam to the web.
which not really more explicit than what could be seen on tv, it added a novelty of an alternate view.
i dare say this could be a thing going forward as it gives more scope to entertain the web audience which isnt constrained by the tv rules.

if its done properly it shouldn't even have to compete with pervcams but that may take some figuring out.
props for at least trying...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-10-2017 13:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone have a cap of this alternate view?

AKA Lara Croft
15-10-2017 13:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

il up a snippet of both streams synced when i find the dam software...
i got so much shit on my hdd that ive misplaced it...
so gimme a day... as i told you in the pm its not explicit. just a novelty.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2017 14:37 by HEX!T.)
15-10-2017 14:35
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Been meaning to add my two penn'orth re. the possibility of a babe channel variant along the lines of Monday night's shows... Admittedly, it's tantalising prospect. We'd all applaud and laud it, were it to happen, but as other posters have hinted, there are practical considerations for the operators that make such a channel unlikely I feel.

First off, it would surely only have a chance of working (for everyone) with babes that are prepared to show the approach of Rebecca and Lola... I'm quite sceptical that enough are actually.

Then the other night was itself a very special case (even as it progressed I think 66 may have been emboldened by Rebecca's initial call volumes and BS basically abdicating from putting forth any kind of TV show). Replacating that output on a regular basis would be quite precarious from a content pov particularly when such a channel would be competing directly against the draw of the operator's own Ofcom crippled TV feeds.

I'd add another issue too: Not only would any provider have to find enough babes willing to flash the gash for calls; but their doing so over a sustained period would also increase expectations of even stronger content on the cash cow cams. (There is already a natural pressure for escalation on there from regular customers.) This would be seen as undesirable by many girls I think. Just how many quality babes are willing to step up to insertions on cam for instance? There's a danger that you'd restrict the (already declining) quality of babes on show with this I think or maybe even limit the numbers willing to debutant at all still further.

BSUnleashed showed how quickly this kind of channel can succumb to being staffed with 'B'-grade babes. Any new web-only channel without the proper 'A-babes' is not what guys are appealing for. A hamstrung version would suit few and quickly be back to satiating only the same old minority. And we all know what happened to BSU from there don't we! bladewave

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2017 15:45 by ShandyHand.)
15-10-2017 15:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

like i hinted at its not without its pitfalls. Smile
but cheers for putting it into words...

15-10-2017 17:39
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Cheers. I know a lot of guys are aware of this stuff but posting it opens the angles up for discussion or thought hopefully. Smile

Of course if we take Bex's statement on the RLC thread at face value it would seem that someone is not letting the grass grow on the Adult Verification rules in any case (can't see that she is refering to anything else really). Anything explicit will have to be behind verification by next spring at the latest annoyed - as such it, presumably, won't be available fta in the sense that we know it today and that puts its commercial viabilty in further doubt.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-10-2017 17:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

16-10-2017 10:21
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I can’t understand why S66 have 3 webstreams (+ Cougars) and yet both Georgie and Ella are together on two of ‘em, thus ruining any prospect of a decent show from either. Have I missed something?
18-10-2017 23:37
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Always knew georgie was on the small size but last night next to ella surprised me. She is fucking tiny. Lovely jubblies however.
19-10-2017 17:46