Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^^ I don't think Caty makes her own rules, but I do think that the producers have told her to be very tame, and she's agreed to it, so there's a mutual trust and she doesn't have to have a cameraman present for most of her nights.

She'd be able to shine much more on Babestation where they let the women stand while nude and doing great positions.

AKA Lara Croft
09-07-2018 21:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ClassicRock Offline
Senior Poster

(09-07-2018 21:33 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  Very bad, very stiff performance from mikki B so far, not impressed, so changing babe channel.

Hannah was scheduled till only earlier, was looking forward to that all day, s66 get your lazy heads out of the gutter.

You're losing fans because of your lazy and tasteless production or lack of.

Yep, I was also looking forward to Hannah.annoyed

This Scarlett chick seems to think she's on daytime. Very dull so far.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 22:40 by ClassicRock.)
09-07-2018 22:38
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Disappointing night we should boycott s66 for a week to show the fans disapproval. And We can do that because WE are their money source.
10-07-2018 01:26
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(08-07-2018 07:11 )Rake Wrote:  Caty is always filmed from about 10 meters away.

I see Caty has been in super close-up for much of tonight - just as she has been many times in the last few weeks.

I don't understand the comment that she's always filmed from 10 meters away - do people making such comments not actually watch the shows?
11-07-2018 02:46
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(11-07-2018 02:46 )marlowe Wrote:  
(08-07-2018 07:11 )Rake Wrote:  Caty is always filmed from about 10 meters away.

I see Caty has been in super close-up for much of tonight - just as she has been many times in the last few weeks.

I don't understand the comment that she's always filmed from 10 meters away - do people making such comments not actually watch the shows?
I thought it was just a comment on how short she is Big Laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-07-2018 07:17
aaron Online
Posting Machine

(09-07-2018 19:38 )Smooga Wrote:  
(08-07-2018 10:43 )winsaw Wrote:  That's 66's lazy production for you, as she likes to move around a fair bit by keeping her in a wide camera shot she is always in shot and they need do nothing, if the camera was in close they would have to come out there office and move the camera round to follow her, that not the 66 way lol

I thought that Caty did her own production? She used to walk to camera, move it, get back on bed, get up and move camera again. Not many zoom ins.

It explains why the camera is most often from a high angle, looking down on her.

Mind you, I haven't watched Caty in ages, so maybe it changed. But I was under the impression Caty had the authority to do what she wanted in terms of how she is shown on camera.

Might be wrong though, just my two cents.

No you're not wrong. You're right. It's winsaw that's wrong.

Caty does indeed move the camera herself and did so numerous times last night alone. Most of the time she had the camera in very close and didn't favour the wide angle shots that winsaw describes. Sometimes she could adjust the camera by simply reaching out from where she was sitting.

Incidentally, these days Caty does not necessarily have the camera at the high angle you mentioned. Just recently she has used a very low angle, with the camera looking up at her from the floor. She has a few variations nowadays, but the wide angle shots referred to are usually used quite sparingly.
11-07-2018 13:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(11-07-2018 13:56 )aaron Wrote:  No you're not wrong. You're right. It's winsaw that's wrong.

Caty does indeed move the camera herself and did so numerous times last night alone. Most of the time she had the camera in very close and didn't favour the wide angle shots that winsaw describes. Sometimes she could adjust the camera by simply reaching out from where she was sitting.

Incidentally, these days Caty does not necessarily have the camera at the high angle you mentioned. Just recently she has used a very low angle, with the camera looking up at her from the floor. She has a few variations nowadays, but the wide angle shots referred to are usually used quite sparingly.

wow many false accusations being made against me there,

if you can show me where i said Caty dont move the camera her self i will be very impressed as i have never said that,

i also have made no comment on last nights show which was in close i talked about her show before that which was mostly shot for a wide angle,

again have made no comment on what she dose on other nights just one so have can u accuse me of being inaccurate all i talked of was one night and i described it correctly,

if you had talked to a girl who was in and asked them about how it was done on the night in question you would know i described it perfectly, maybe get off that white horse and actually look at what i posted and then dont post these untruths about me,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-07-2018 14:58
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

The strange thing about this conversation is why it needs to take place at all, when Caty has basically been operating the camera herself for years.

This is not from last night, but her previous show.

[Image: image-4922_5B46221E.jpg]

[Image: image-2BA5_5B46221E.jpg]

[Image: image-A81A_5B46221E.jpg]

As you can see in the first shot, she isn't fully in view. In the second shot she adjusts the camera, and in the third shot you can see the result.
11-07-2018 15:36
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(11-07-2018 13:56 )aaron Wrote:  Incidentally, these days Caty does not necessarily have the camera at the high angle you mentioned. Just recently she has used a very low angle, with the camera looking up at her from the floor.

Good point.

Some people thought it was odd, but I liked Caty's low camera angle a lot.
11-07-2018 16:06
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

To do with most or all of the babes=Anyone notice what page Phillips @PaigeyEP } posted on twitter? 'I need a career change' lol she posted that in the mitst of love Island, hummm wonder what she wants to do. Lol then again she wouldn't be the first babe to use a babe channel as a stepping stone to get on TV. Now that's a girl who doesn't mind saying good bye to the callers who puts money in her pocket. She's not intriguing on s66, I can only imagen what she'd be like on TV. I personally felt bad for all her regular callers after seeing that. Maybe she has had enough of this job. People do want change so all the best to her. But maybe thinking of her loyal fans would be nice in future.
11-07-2018 16:17