babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Gillian - The Chat

brummie Offline
Posting Machine

Gillian - The Chat
Just thought I had to say what a wonderfull addition to The Chat line up Gillian is. Must be that combination of soft Irish accent (don't you just love an Irish accent on a girl) and the natural and friendly manner,but I am quite smitten. young Jo had better be careful or she might have a rival for my affections.laugh Might just let them fight it out over me.laugh
19-02-2010 22:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

RE: Gillian - The Chat
yer she is a smashing girl a wee creaker! 'More tea Father?' 'Oh go on go on go on' laugh

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2010 20:36 by madhatter13.)
11-03-2010 20:24
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

[font=Verdana][size=large][color=#FF69B4]Gillian is such a lovely girl, she is the tops, She makes me laugh when I’m down; can talk about films what I like. She is like a warm hug on a cold morning, and she is the type you could take to see a film Noir or to Covent Garden to see the opera and we would be able to go out for a meal and chat about the film and what we like about it or what we didn’t like about it. She is just so intelligent and I’ve learnt that from chatting to her and texting her on the chat. We couldn’t learn that if she was on any of the other adult type shows. Now she makes me feel I’m in a good place after being in hospital. The chat is so much better when she is on. As Michael Jackson sang ‘You Rock my World’ Gill you look like Caroline Corr MBE very cute
10-09-2010 20:07
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Gillian is such a lovely girl, she is the tops, She makes me laugh when I’m down; can talk about films what I like. She is like a warm hug on a cold morning, and she is the type you could take to see a film Noir or to Covent Garden to see the opera and we would be able to go out for a meal and chat about the film and what we like about it or what we didn’t like about it. She is just so intelligent and I’ve learnt that from chatting to her and texting her on the chat. We couldn’t learn that if she was on any of the other adult type shows. Now she makes me feel I’m in a good place after being in hospital. The chat is so much better when she is on. As Michael Jackson sang ‘You Rock my World’ Gill you look like Caroline Corr MBE very cute

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2010 20:11 by madhatter13.)
10-09-2010 20:08
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

On tomorrow(Friday 18th Feb) 5pm to 9pm
17-02-2011 21:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV