Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Forum Support

ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Forum Support
I'm not sure this is the correct place for this message and not even sure if it's appropriate for me to be the one to post it.....but here goes anyway.
I'd just like to say how touching and encouraging it has been to see everyone rally round Bluearmy71 at a time when he really needs some support and understanding.
Genuine members have shown their support in the true spirit of the forum and that's what it's really all about isn't it? Like minded adults supporting the girls we enjoy seeing and chatting to while on our TV screens and at the same time having a few laughs and, hopefully, in some cases making friends.
We don't always all agree on everything and we don't all like the same girls but it'd be a boring old world if we did! We should however all agree that deception, willfull trouble making and causing pain to others doesn't belong here!
Well done forum members for the show of support.

Why me?
21-02-2010 19:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Forum Support
Well said ickle. I spent 2-3 weeks in the shadows of this forum prior to joining. Whilst doing so I found it to be a good & honest place to be, the exchange of views & discussion done in a honest & adult way with the freedom to be open about our views & opinions. It's true we won't all see eye to eye on the girls, but we can agree to disagree in an adult manner here. What we will agree on is that Bluearmy's experiences of late have no place on this forum or any where else in this world. Seeing the messages of support only enforces my opinion that this forum has good, kind and above all honest members. The forum is definately a better place without people of that nature on it. They are not needed & certainly not welcome !!!

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
21-02-2010 19:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS