Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

any 1

BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: any 1
JohnnyChrist Wrote:is that kate lawler in surreysubs pic?and also her inplants are nice, there hardly unnecessary

Nah mate that girl used to be on Bang Babes, sexy as hell that girl
11-12-2008 20:42
Find all posts by this user
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

man come on !! Nicola McLean .............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that some tasty silicone!!!!

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
11-12-2008 20:55
surreysub Away
surreysub

The girl in my avatar is a lass by the name of Lexy Johnson aka Chelsea who appeared on Bangbabes a few years ago.

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
12-12-2008 05:46
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

postel man! Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Hey postel man have you spoke to Tiffany yet about coming back on here? Just asking out of curiousity as you said you'd speak to her about coming back on for her fans on here.

hi there BBB you will have to give her a little time, because as computers go she is a novice, also i should point out i never said she would be BACK ON HERE, the reason i say this is because Tiffany has never posted on here, so when Tiff does place a post it will be her first OK guys. Im not trying to bring up old threads again, but im sure all you guys will welcome Tiff on here as a new member!!!! Thanks everyone.

Postel man:

Do you have any idea why Admin continue to allow the sticky "Warning from Tiffany" threads to remain on this site if they have been posted by an impostor?

What we can be sure of is that these posts did not come from Cellast since Admin have stated this:

Quote:Just a note to say that this forum has a good relationship with Cellcast and they are not behind any of the messages from Tiffany.

Forum Admin

And we can also be sure that Admin do indeed believe that Tiffany has posted here since they have also stated this:

Quote:The notice is from Tiffany and not from Cellcast or anyone else.

Forum Admin

I would like to see Tiffany post on this site if it is to promote her site, interact with the thousands of Fans on here, or even exercise her right to request that "copyright" images of her are removed.

But most of all I would like to know if "Tiffany" is Tiffany on the babeshow forums, not 18 stone Tony from Dagenham.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2008 12:38 by vostok 1.)
12-12-2008 12:31
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Yeah Admin lets sort this once and for all and let this rest and not be stirred up by people not in the know,is Tiffany the real Tiffany?
12-12-2008 16:25
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

I like the boob job *shrugs*
13-12-2008 04:54
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

It sounds like a desperate attempt to restore credibility to a damaged reputation.

sadly surreysub think that has failed
13-12-2008 21:59
tappin80 Offline
Apprentice Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Yeah Admin lets sort this once and for all and let this rest and not be stirred up by people not in the know,is Tiffany the real Tiffany?

ofc its not the real fckin tiffany...u really think that these girls sit at their comps all night talkin to nerds?!? they are out gettin wasted and fckin football players...

It was obviously someone who runs her crapass website.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
14-12-2008 03:07
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Havnt a clue,i dont know of any girls talking on here all night or any nerds on here...but a lot of the girls are posting on here
14-12-2008 07:29
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

yea tappin u retard, were hardly nerds u dipstick,

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
15-12-2008 00:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV