babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Goodbye

PimPim Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Goodbye
Im sorry, I seem to have totally missed the bit explaining why the plug has been pulled Huh Is there any chance of finding out why??
22-02-2010 23:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

think playtime tv are the people behind angelsyv unfair demise not going to say anymore than that as its unfair to speculate. im sure all the babes at angels will be on other channels soon. hopefully see cleo return to either bs or bangbabes

once again good luck to all at angels tv. babes and crew

Piper Niven Superfan
22-02-2010 23:55
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well this was a huge shock wasn't expecting this at all. Thanks for the great shows and gorgeous babes you got on the channel especially SIENNA thanks once again
23-02-2010 16:38
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Shame it was shaping up as real competition to the other established channels.Sorry to see it go.

What did i miss?
23-02-2010 17:08
Dylan Hunt Offline
Muppet

I hope the girls got paid this time probably didn't which is why they lasted a month
02-03-2010 20:21
Charlemagne Offline

(02-03-2010 20:21 )Dylan Hunt Wrote:  I hope the girls got paid this time probably didn't which is why they lasted a month

Dylan you are right to be interested if the girls were paid or not.
The previous occupiers of the studios had received a bad press from babes who had worked for them.
They decided to lease out the studio and the channel to Angels, which is run by an ex babe herself.
The studio owners then decided to cancel the lease.
But note that they did not go bust.

The Angels management have stressed on this forum and on the chatroom that all the girls were paid.
I have had feedback from one of the babes supporting this.

I would not be championing the 'Support Angels' thread if I found out otherwise.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2010 21:59 by Charlemagne.)
02-03-2010 21:58
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i don't care what channel Flo goes to as long as i get to see my favourite babe Flo i bet most channels will be trying to get Flo she is that dam good
02-03-2010 22:00
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

Such a shame. I feel so sorry for you Cleo, really hope you can find a new more deserving home soon. Thanks for the show, lovely to see you back on screen.

All the very best for the future. Heart
03-03-2010 20:12
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(02-03-2010 21:58 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(02-03-2010 20:21 )Dylan Hunt Wrote:  I hope the girls got paid this time probably didn't which is why they lasted a month

Dylan you are right to be interested if the girls were paid or not.
The previous occupiers of the studios had received a bad press from babes who had worked for them.
They decided to lease out the studio and the channel to Angels, which is run by an ex babe herself.
The studio owners then decided to cancel the lease.
But note that they did not go bust.

The Angels management have stressed on this forum and on the chatroom that all the girls were paid.
I have had feedback from one of the babes supporting this.

I would not be championing the 'Support Angels' thread if I found out otherwise.

regarding the babes being paid think everyone will be interested in this facebook status from ex angels babe danielle maye (now elite nights) which she posted 5 hours ago

Quote:Danielle 'Ashlea' Maye doesnt matter how much you are warned not to do something you still go and do it! i was told not to got to go on that chanel as i wouldnt get paid and sure enough im still owed £1300 Sad gggrrrrr very angry well atually mega pissed!5 hours ago

someone asks her what channel and she says

Quote:Danielle 'Ashlea' Maye angels tv x
5 hours ago

this explains why danielle suddenly left angels and went to elite and also what angelstv has said is wrong about the babes being paid

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2010 17:25 by Rammyrascal.)
15-03-2010 17:12
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(15-03-2010 17:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  regarding the babes being paid think everyone will be interested in this facebook status from ex angels babe danielle maye (now elite nights) which she posted 5 hours ago

Quote:Danielle 'Ashlea' Maye doesnt matter how much you are warned not to do something you still go and do it! i was told not to got to go on that chanel as i wouldnt get paid and sure enough im still owed £1300 Sad gggrrrrr very angry well atually mega pissed!5 hours ago

someone asks her what channel and she says

Quote:Danielle 'Ashlea' Maye angels tv x
5 hours ago

this explains why danielle suddenly left angels and went to elite and also what angelstv has said is wrong about the babes being paid

Good spot Rammy.

About two weeks ago I received some very similar news via an ex HV model who had been contacted by an Angels model (a friend of hers) looking for work. This Angels model said that the Angels girls did not get paid.

Frankly, after Cleo and Dominic's assurances I didn't believe these rumours, which is why I didn't mention it on this forum. I was puzzled though because I would've thought that the model who made the assertion was very trustworthy, so I wondered why she said it.

However, the above disclosure puts a whole new slant on things.

I think at this stage we can still extend the benefit of the doubt, given that Angels only closed recently and it can take a while for money to come through from the phone company to pay wages. However, anything more than six weeks at the most would be unacceptable and right back in HV territory.

It may also be the case that only some models are still awaiting payment, as I'm sure we'd have heard more comment if none of the girls had been paid.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2010 13:36 by Digital Dave.)
15-03-2010 18:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV