babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Support Angels

Charlemagne Offline

Support Angels
All though I don't know all the facts as to whats been happening, but I can spot when unfair things are happening.

The Angels team put lots of time and effort into the show and it was being to show substantial improvements.

It seemed to be a fun place, to work, to watch and to call.

I wish to show my support, so I am showing Cleo as my avator and am not going to watch a certain channel until Angels returns.

Join me if you wish, its a free world. Well unless you get stuffed like Angels have been.
23-02-2010 00:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Support Angels
(23-02-2010 00:19 )Charlemagne Wrote:  All though I don't know all the facts as to whats been happening, but I can spot when unfair things are happening.

The Angels team put lots of time and effort into the show and it was being to show substantial improvements.

It seemed to be a fun place, to work, to watch and to call.

I wish to show my support, so I am showing Cleo as my avator and am not going to watch a certain channel until Angels returns.

Join me if you wish, its a free world. Well unless you get stuffed like Angels have been.

True poetic justice.

The only reason they had the chance to run a channel was because of 914's licencee's attempts to avoid paying their girls by dumping HV with indecent haste and bringing in a new 'front' company.

So now Cleo and Dominic know what it feels like. Pity they didn't listen.

Roll up roll up the next bunch of mugs, please welcome ... Playtime TV.
23-02-2010 02:19
Charlemagne Offline

Digital Dave

Do you not think that owners of the studios may have been HV, and that they failed to make a success, so they decided to hire out all the equipment.

It makes me wonder if they've now decided to regroup and start up again without all the baggage that they have left behind.

I did not like the way HV failed to pay their babes, and wonder what the future holds for anyone who works for them.

I thought that you would have been supportive as you were one of the champions when the HV babes failed to get paid.
They haven't folded due to finiance, but through sharp business practice.annoyed

I for one support Cleo.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2010 08:46 by Charlemagne.)
23-02-2010 08:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ill support cleo as well she made a good attempt to get angels going but due to things beyond their control angels dissapeared

Piper Niven Superfan
23-02-2010 09:15
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(23-02-2010 08:23 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Digital Dave

Do you not think that owners of the studios may have been HV, and that they failed to make a success, so they decided to hire out all the equipment.

It makes me wonder if they've now decided to regroup and start up again without all the baggage that they have left behind.

I did not like the way HV failed to pay their babes, and wonder what the future holds for anyone who works for them.

I thought that you would have been supportive as you were one of the champions when the HV babes failed to get paid.
They haven't folded due to finiance, but through sharp business practice.annoyed

I for one support Cleo.

You're right Charlemagne and I apologise for the tone of my previous post.

Angels TV were undoubtedly shafted but it all boils down to money. The HV puppet master who hired them to run 914 seemingly came to the conclusion that Angels weren't pulling in enough money, therefore they were dumped. To do this after only one month of operation strikes me as blind panic, so things must be bad at HV Towers.

I'm pleased to hear that the Angels girls got paid, and I hope Cleo and Dominic did as well.

It was always such a poisoned chalice getting involved with 914 in the first place, especially after such a disgraceful exit by HV. Will others heed the warnings? Probably not.
23-02-2010 10:49
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

I would like to offer my support to Agels and wish them a speedy return, Angels was shaping up to be a really good channel, and I think through time with the girls they had working for them given other channels a deserved kick up the arse, good luck Angels and hurry back.
23-02-2010 19:41
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah this sucks, was just getting in to this, but now just says some bullshit logo like Playtime TV on the screen. Huh

I dunno folks, they get something good then it gets taken away..... hope it is back soon. Cleo's return was short lived, poor girl, I feel for her. She seemed genuinely happy to be back the other day, and seemed to be looking forward to speaking to us all again. Sad

Sometimes it is hell..... trying to get to heaven... Sad
24-02-2010 19:08
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Will miss this channel it was a breath of fresh air especially the daytime shows.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
25-02-2010 02:41
Charlemagne Offline

(25-02-2010 02:41 )kalel76 Wrote:  Will miss this channel it was a breath of fresh air especially the daytime shows.

Don't give up yet on Angels.

After thinking about it, this is what they have lost:
A crappy studio which was always going faulty.
A telephone and graphic system which belong to the previous occupiers.
The EPG for channel 914.

So somewhere in the country they should be able to hire a studio and get in quality gear. No the main problem wll probably be the channel.

I'm sticking with my crusade as the brand 'Angels ' still remains
So don't write the obituory yet.

If I know Cleo, Angels will be back
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2010 19:14 by Charlemagne.)
25-02-2010 08:35
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with all the above comments....This channel was a cut above the rest...especially with the day shows.....Is there any way it could be brought back??????
25-02-2010 15:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV