Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Support Angels

Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Support Angels
(25-02-2010 07:35 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(25-02-2010 01:41 )kalel76 Wrote:  Will miss this channel it was a breath of fresh air especially the daytime shows.

Don't give up yet on Angels.

After thinking about it, this is what they have lost:
A crappy studio which was always going faulty.
A telephone and graphic system which belong to the previous occupiers.
The EPG for channel 914.

So somewhere in the country they should be able to hire a studio and get in quality gear. No the main problem wll probably be the channel.

I'm sticking with my crusade as the brand 'Angels ' still remains
So don't write the obituory yet.

If I know Cleo, Angels will be back

fingers crossed Charlemagne Smile
25-02-2010 18:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

I really hope that Angels retuns somewhere somehow. It may have only been around for a short time but I loved the channel. The dayshows in particular were fantastic. Fingers crossed we get Angels back on our screens.
25-02-2010 20:07
Charlemagne Offline

I'm still on my crusade to get Angel back on the channels
Although I'm feeling more like Don Quixote charging at windmillsBig Grin

Thanks to guy who suggested that it should be broadcast from a double decker bus. They may need to get a very long extension lead.bladewave

They could always follow the Latino Babes idea, where it looked like some little dude used his garage as a studios. bladewave

No being 'Angels' , they should use a converted church

Its still not over until the fat lady's singingTongue
This fights still to be won
26-02-2010 20:22
damncensorship Offline
Junior Poster

Nothing against any of the girls on there, but every time I flicked over to the channel, there was either nobody on, or some of the girls did that thing where they keep there bra on and get their pups out every now and again and just put them straight back.

One good thing though was during the day, some girls would bend over in a thong and show their arse right up close to the camera.
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2010 23:41 by damncensorship.)
26-02-2010 23:41
Charlemagne Offline

(26-02-2010 23:41 )damncensorship Wrote:  Nothing against any of the girls on there, but every time I flicked over to the channel, there was either nobody on, or some of the girls did that thing where they keep there bra on and get their pups out every now and again and just put them straight back.

One good thing though was during the day, some girls would bend over in a thong and show their arse right up close to the camera.

I agree with you damncensorship, 'Angels' was not perfect.
As with ever single channel station they often only have one girl on the show. And because of this had to have to have breaks in transmission.

Ideally they should get enough calls to enable them to have two babes on each night, and this would lend to a break free night. But they can't do that all the time, so they then need to find ways to fill these breaks.

And as with a lot lof the other channels some of the babes prefer to only reveal on request by their callers.

Over the past few weeks Angels had improved with the quality & performances of their babes within the limitations of the old technical equipment.

Angels were always on this forum and communicated well with our members.
Is it not better to work to improve a working channel than not to have the channel at all.

Imagine the company with great babes, a decent studio, with great lighting, sound and cameras.
And in the future in HD and maybe even in 3d.
Imagine Porcha in 3deekeek You'd fall over backwards
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 12:27 by Charlemagne.)
27-02-2010 11:33
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

Well said Charlemagne. Smile

I do think that some of the Angels girls had more time for their fans than a lot of the other channels.

Its just such a shame, it never was given a fair go with poorer lighting and sets than other channels. Those poor girls from the Angels channel, I hope they'll be ok. Sad
27-02-2010 12:53
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

I'll add my support although i watched the day shows more than the night shows but i'll support anything that puts more beautiful women on the screen.
27-02-2010 12:58
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(25-02-2010 14:08 )dondoe Wrote:  I agree with all the above comments....This channel was a cut above the rest...especially with the day shows.....Is there any way it could be brought back??????

Quite agree with you 'dondoe' !, lets hope the channel and the angels will soon make a come back this time with managed by a decent company. bladewavebladewave.Gillyboy2.SmileCool.
28-02-2010 23:00
Charlemagne Offline

(28-02-2010 23:00 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  
(25-02-2010 14:08 )dondoe Wrote:  I agree with all the above comments....This channel was a cut above the rest...especially with the day shows.....Is there any way it could be brought back??????

Quite agree with you 'dondoe' !, lets hope the channel and the angels will soon make a come back this time with managed by a decent company. bladewavebladewave.Gillyboy2.SmileCool.

The owners of channel 914 stopped Angels from broadcasting on their channel and then gave it over to what looks like a 6th form college project.
Where's the logic in thatannoyed
It's beginning to look like they are having problem getting other mugs to take over the running of the shows, and it is possible that they may sell the channel.

If that is correct could Angels come back as owners of the channel Smile
If they need more finiance to take it on.
They should float the company on the stockmarket. I'd take up a share option. Imagine the AGM's Big Grin

Onward and upward
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2010 07:11 by Charlemagne.)
01-03-2010 07:32
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

I would agree with that and think that they could make a good go of it as I said on this forum before I thought that Angels looked as though they were going places.
01-03-2010 19:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV