babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
Check out Digital Dave's link below were Ofcom are complaining that they can't do anything about Dutch regulated BS channels , it's not Xtreme Ofcom were complaining about , it was the free to air freeview babe channels starting before 12am , (Ofcom regulations don't allow this), but Ofcom do say they are powerless to block them because they are licensed in the Netherlands, so i assume this applies to Xtreme as well because it's also regulated by the Dutch and not Ofcom

(07-03-2012 14:58 )Digital Dave Wrote:  http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/mar...CMP=twt_fd

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2012 18:02 by mr mystery.)
23-09-2012 17:45
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I can happily say I've never subscribed to this channel, I can only pass comment based on the caps I've viewed.

Now I hate the ofcom bastards with a passion but something occurred to me. You've just paid £5 to see pussy and their promise wasn't delivered. Could you actually put in a complaint to Ofcom about the shows being too tame (how ironic I know) Big Laugh who would then pass it over to Nicam based on the fact you've just been ripped off.

It is ofcourse Adult verified so from that point of view it never met your expectations. From a consumer point of view you are more than entitled to a full refund. Maybe they could even take this scandal all the way to the BBC and have it featured on Watchdog (latenight edition ofcourse) Big Laugh
23-09-2012 18:17
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

If watchdog's anne robinson does a item on how babestation xtreme has become 'tame' and not as advertised like you said scottish bloke, then surely the segment should be called...'THE WEAKEST WANK!' Lol.
23-09-2012 20:44
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(23-09-2012 18:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I can happily say I've never subscribed to this channel

(26-07-2012 23:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I don't fucking believe it. I have just purchased it again, why I don' fucking no = Charged again at £5 - black fucking screen annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Huh Even if you didn't get to watch anything you still paid for it (more than once!)

(23-09-2012 18:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Maybe they could even take this scandal all the way to the BBC and have it featured on Watchdog (latenight edition ofcourse) Big Laugh

Although you've said that in jest, complaining to the likes of Watchdog or trading standards is the only way that Cellcast can be held to account for the way they advertise Xtreme.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
23-09-2012 22:04
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Next weeks babestation xtreme con will be: 'geri reaching for the bread!' ...then the week after that it will be: 'lori reaching her giro!' ...then...you get my point!
23-09-2012 22:49
fullbunger Offline
Junior Poster

(23-09-2012 22:49 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  Next weeks babestation xtreme con will be: 'geri reaching for the bread!' ...then the week after that it will be: 'lori reaching her giro!' ...then...you get my point!

For your interest.

Cellcast PLC's last audited accounts (to end 2011) contained a warning from the auditor concerning the viability of the group being a going concern, although the directors seem to be doing quite well.

Cellcast UK Limted accounts to end 2011 are due at the end of this month. This company is a subsidiary of Cellcast PLC and I would think are the operating company from which the plug can be pulled without losing the group in its entirety or key assets.

Perhaps the Administrators currently in at JJB will be knocking on another door shortly.
24-09-2012 21:13
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Tonight whilst cherri is 'reaching her peak' I will also reaching mine. I think it might take two flushes though!!!!
24-09-2012 22:34
Abraham Magi Offline
Junior Poster

Farewell then Babestation Xtreme. It had a good run, but the name was never a great one for the content that was broadcast. Now that it's gone we can say it's strong point was the live shows every night, so I'm sure that was noted by the prducers and the relaunch channel will be continuing with those in some form or other.
26-09-2012 13:02
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra